• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EBS Eeveelution Sprites

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    So I'm looking for front sprites and back sprites for a ghost and normal type Eeveelution using the Elite Battle System.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find those? And how much I'd have to pay if it's commision based?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • moving thread to graphics and audio and deleting the other thread that asks the very same question

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    3d6.png

Thank you! Now I just need to find back sprites and format them!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    You guys should probably figure out whose those are and see if they're even available to use, let alone crediting both the spritework and the original drawings

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    To note, it doesn't explicitly note anything on fangame use, but "Please do not reprint" is about as close as you can get to saying to not use it without saying it.

I'd recommend OP get a different source for his sprite need

yeah either that or ask the person for permission. just need to register to the site and send a private message.... thats what I did..... the creator is a japanese artist n:go...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    To note, it doesn't explicitly note anything on fangame use, but "Please do not reprint" is about as close as you can get to saying to not use it without saying it.

I'd recommend OP get a different source for his sprite need

I'm probably not going to use these, since I don't want to steal. I also found out a friend of mine is good with sprites, thanks for the help!

Back