• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His dreams are worth £### since he's Clefable =)

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • Yep, more Professional work xD.

0029mn.jpg

Uses Version 1 of the blank. I notice it says "You can flip more than 7 coins in this way" when it's mean't to say "You can't flip more than 7 coins in this way".

Comments on #2?

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
    Years
  • hehe,
    you probably wanted to write:
    "you can't flip more than 7 coins this way"

and you can actually see the tip of the Clefable's ear (just above the name)

why isn't Clefable in center?
    what is he hiding?

i like the pic (i don't know where did you get it).

the card is OK (it sure is different and that's allways a good thing)

EDIT: ooh, now I see that you've noticed "can't" error.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Nice ideas there. However, I don't really like the picture, and I can't get used to that blank, I'm sorry...

Overall, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • This blank is a lot better I must say, but in fact the type symbol is too small.

Also, the non-professional thing about the card is the picture which was made by Sovan Jedi, so change the illus mark.

I guess the attacks and stats are fine, especially the second atack, which can deal up to 90 damage!

8/10

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2006
    Good, very good...

Card and Blank (Total): 19/20

Can you send me your blanks (the version used for Clefable, not Porygon... ;))

Back