• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Sawk Population Growth Theory

Aetheral Meowstic

Aetheral Meowstic
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    They say that all Sawk are male, yet their numbers are growing. How can this be possible? I now offer a theory that explains this.

There are indeed female Sawk, but Sawk birthrates are skewed so extremely toward males that the female Sawk willingly hide for the mere survival of their species.

That explains why they believe that there are no female Sawk: they haven't found any. Either that, or they know this and are just trying to prevent the extinction of an entire species of Pok?mon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Uh, I think what you're looking for is called Ditto.

Also, these Pokemon aren't the only lopsided gender Pokemon to exist. Not even remotely the first either, so I'm rather confused why you chose to focus on them exclusively.

Lastly, Pokemon the franchise makes no logical sense. At all. You're better off not trying to analyze it too much.

Last edited:
    Back