• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Legacy

KingChaos

Im Chaotic
Years
  • Hi all, my name is Chaos and today i will be presenting my idea on a new rom hack i want to create. In this rom hack i would like to use a Pokemon 650 or above base and include the all pokemon spanning from 1st gen to either 5th or 6th.
    Features:​
    New story (no gym badge quest)
    , New Challenge (Legacy Tower)
    , All pokemon Updated Sprites
    , New Rivals, No Trade Evos
    , New Region (Legacy Tower)
    , Updated moves and movesets
    , Updated Tiles​

Story:​
    The Protagonist of the game instead of taking on the normal Pokemon journey, he/she takes follows their best friend and takes on the Legacy Tower. The whole entirety of the game is mostly spent inside this tower. Legacy Tower itself has a whole region-like setup except instead of towns, there are different floors. The main purpose of the game is to solve puzzles and battle your way through each floor until you make it to the top and conquer the tower.​

Thank you for your time, if you're interested PM me and we'll get started. I'm in need of spriters, scripters, and tile manager.

Back