• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(CLOSED) Shiny HA Totodile & Shiny Rhyperior for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Trainers. I've got a couple of shiny Pokemon that I might be willing to trade. They are:

Shiny Totodile (English), level 7, male - in a Poke Ball
    - Adamant nature, Sheer Force [hidden] ability, Kalos/Hoenn-bred
    - [egg] moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
    - HP: 26, Atk: 17, Def: 16, SpA: 10, SpD: 13, Speed: 13

Shiny Rhyperior (English), level 100, male - in a Heavy Ball
    - Adamant nature, Solid Rock ability, Kalos/Hoenn-bred
    - moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Smack Down
    - HP: 434, Atk: 416, Def: 297, SpA: 131, SpD: 146, Speed: 116

What I'd like in return for one of these is a shiny Growlithe/Arcanine that was bred in a Fast Ball, w/ a decent nature & the egg moves Close Combat & Morning Sun (no nicknames, please).

(I've also got a Shiny Arcanine, male, level 1, Adamant nature & Justified ability, in a Fast Ball - w/ egg moves Flare Blitz, Close Combat & Morning Sun... although, I recently found out it was supposedly hacked. If you'd be interested in it, though, anyway, let me know.)

Let me know your thoughts! Looking forward to hearing from you. -- Sincerely, Nallanator

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back