• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Giveaway) HA Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Still up. Still going. Still attempting to match up timezones *headdesk*

Yes to everyone so far.

Eeveeandmew I will need your IGN too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Still up. Still going. Still attempting to match up timezones *headdesk*

Yes to everyone so far.

Eeveeandmew I will need your IGN too.

I'm on right now. We can do a trade real quick before you go off.
    My FC is 3840-7241-0137. Nintendo name is HONINBO and my Pokemon name is Zee.

I can offer a Gastly with 5 IVs.

EDIT: Thanks for the Togepi. Much love.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Yep, Metalvayne, you can have one.

Giveaway now finished, anyone who has not yet received their pokemon I will try getting online at random times of day to try and catch you. Do PM me if you think I may have forgotten you as this is my first giveaway so I'm not too organised at them yet. :)

I do still have a few left over though if anyone wants them feel free to PM me but I will no longer be checking this thread.

Mods, could you please lock this thread. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Ok, My Togetic and I are having a disagreement in that I want it to spawn a female, as I have promised one to a friend and it, being a typical male, only wants sons. So I am rapidly filling up box space with male, SuperLuck Togepi.

Anyone who wants one please post here, don't PM me for one unless you have posted here first or I may not see it.

Please don't ask me for a female. You will not get one and I will cry :P

One Togepi per person.

Natures and IV's are random. If you really want a certain nature you can ask and I will see if I have it but if I have to start trying to breed certain natures for certain people its going to get confusing. I have checked some of them for IV's but not all and they are luck of the draw, I'm afraid, though all were bred from 6 IV Ditto so should be at least decent.

I also have a few HA Igglybuff if anyone wants them.
    I'd love a togepi and Igglybuff if possible. My Friend code is 3024-5959-1974

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back