• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for a Wifi pokemon draft league

Niekb3

Niekb3
Years
  • Hey! As the title says, I'm currently looking for a Wifi pokemon draft league. Things to note: I cannot gen in pokemon sadly, I have league experience just not wifi league and please comment or contact me on discord ( Niek#1796 ) if i can join!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Dear Niekb3, I'm currently hosting a draft league together with a friend of mine. If you had posted earlier I could have added you to the roster. For now you could join the league and help us out and join in when we start season 2 if you are interested.

Just add me on discord see below

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    My friend owns a Facebook group where all Pokemon players can join other players. I will tell him to contact you or post his links here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    I am also looking for the same, let me know if you found any

Back