• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
82????????WOW, I now understand why you don't show them at 1 time XD...I'll practise on some again...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^__^

Tomorrow, the gorgeous shadow will be reveald! Be prepared to it's revelation!

Years
*DRUMROLL*
May i proudly present Screegle?
screegle18.png

The clue given in the post somwhere back there *points* was it's name, the first letter of each line.
Screegle is a normal/flying type, this reigon's equivlent to pidgeot.
Screegle's wings are to big to allow them to fly through forests with ease, so they nest on mountains. For this reason it is incredibly hard to find a Screegle in the wild. They nest on the side of rocky cliffs and will fiercely defend their chicks if threatened.

We also have some new screenshots of you, this is the Hero walking ingame.
Screen2.png

Screen1.png

And if that wasn't enough a new shadow will be revealed later today!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
:O wowww that pokemon looks great!! and powerful!

wow your GOOD!

i like the new screens :D keep going! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
A new pokemon?!!! OMG!! your going to fast! xD

thats Great! :D

Scroll back dude...they got 82 XD

Anyway, the screens look really nice, and I like the new Poké very much XD. Keep up the good works guys! And did the battle system work already? Forgot that :P

~Cya, UnitRico

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
I must admit, this looks a lot better than the original demo. Where the original demo looked rushed with improper sprites and a bad storyline, this project has evolved into something much more, and has become even bigger than most Pokemon games. Not only that, but you have master spriters, proper maps, and are apparently nearing completion on a beta CBS. So, if there's anything to say, it's that I am thouroughly impressed. Also, I've been wondering a few things.

1. Are you going to use the old Pokemon?
2. Are you going to make new attacks, and, if so, will all of the attacks be new?
3. How complete is the battle system? Is it still in the theoretical stages, the early scripting, or is it in the testable stages?

Finally, I have a suggestion. Why don't you make a post showing how this game has "evolved". For example, start with a couple of your initial maps, and show how the maps have improved over time by posting your screenies in order. (I also think you should keep the original tileset and make a "reverted" area in the game, where the graphics are messed up, or just plain weird. Kinda like in Baten Kaitos.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Keep it up Vavavant, everything looks really great so far!

Thanks! ^^

I must admit, this looks a lot better than the original demo. Where the original demo looked rushed with improper sprites and a bad storyline, this project has evolved into something much more, and has become even bigger than most Pokemon games. Not only that, but you have master spriters, proper maps, and are apparently nearing completion on a beta CBS. So, if there's anything to say, it's that I am thouroughly impressed. Also, I've been wondering a few things.

1. Are you going to use the old Pokemon?
2. Are you going to make new attacks, and, if so, will all of the attacks be new?
3. How complete is the battle system? Is it still in the theoretical stages, the early scripting, or is it in the testable stages?

Finally, I have a suggestion. Why don't you make a post showing how this game has "evolved". For example, start with a couple of your initial maps, and show how the maps have improved over time by posting your screenies in order. (I also think you should keep the original tileset and make a "reverted" area in the game, where the graphics are messed up, or just plain weird. Kinda like in Baten Kaitos.)

The game got better and better since February 2007. Everything changed: Sprites, Maps, The whole System ect. We changed the original Pokemon Menu to a more modern one. It looks really good so far. For your questions, I have their answers:

1. Yes, we are going to use old Pokemon in the game. ^^
2. Absolutly, new attacks will be in the game.
3. Are programmer is working on it. It's going really, really, really well.

Your idea is good although, every old screenshots got deleted by me. :\

Thanks for your whole comment though! ^^

Glitchfinder

Years
Thanks! ^^

The game got better and better since February 2007. Everything changed: Sprites, Maps, The whole System ect. We changed the original Pokemon Menu to a more modern one. It looks really good so far. For your questions, I have their answers:

1. Yes, we are going to use old Pokemon in the game. ^^
2. Absolutly, new attacks will be in the game.
3. Are programmer is working on it. It's going really, really, really well.

Your idea is good although, every old screenshots got deleted by me. :\

Thanks for your whole comment though! ^^

I checked the thread a half hour ago, and the screenshots were still scattered liberally through your posts...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^___^ Haha! *Laughs*

Here guys:

*Old Version* Walking through Canderlia City which is now called Purearth City:

*New Version* Walking through the new Purearth City:

*Old Version* Walking on a ugly and messy route:

*New Version* Walking on a beautiful route:

*Old Version* Standing close to a ugly house in Camplains Town:

*New Version* Standing in front of a nice and cool house in Camplains Town:

Can you guys see the difference between the older version of the project?

Glitchfinder

Years
^___^ Haha! *Laughs*

Here guys:

*Old Version* Walking through Canderlia City which is now called Purearth City:

*New Version* Walking through the new Purearth City:

*Old Version* Walking on a ugly and messy route:

*New Version* Walking on a beautiful route:

*Old Version* Standing close to a ugly house in Camplains Town:

*New Version* Standing in front of a nice and cool house in Camplains Town:

Can you guys see the difference between the older version of the project?

I can certianly see the difference, though I liked the diagonal tree effect in the old Camplains Town. If you put that in, it would certianly make the game look better. It's little things like that that can push a game to cross the line between "just another fangame" and a purely exceptional game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Actually, there is diagonal trees in various places. However, there is not much since we have things to put instead. But it's still okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back