• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2009
    hi im new. XD im playing pokemon shiny gold and my rival with the long red hair stopped fighting me at ecruteak. I went to the burned tower and hes there but he just talks and we dont battle. It did the same thing in the underground place in goldenrod. should i reset my game? thanks!

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • Hi everybody!!!!

hi im new. XD im playing pokemon shiny gold and my rival with the long red hair stopped fighting me at ecruteak. I went to the burned tower and hes there but he just talks and we dont battle. It did the same thing in the underground place in goldenrod. should i reset my game? thanks!

I think that you should get another clean rom and patch it again, DO NOT use the same save file...

Sorry to bother you all again, but where are the evolutionary stones?

Right now, I know where to get 3 stones:

Sun Stone--- Bug Contest, 1st place
    Moon Stone---- Tohjo Falls, and inside the Trick house
    Water Stone---- Defeat the 3 Dragon Tamers inside Dragon's Den

I think that you can get them from Bill's Grampa in Kanto, just show him the following pokemon to get each stone

* Lickitung - Everstone
    * Oddish - Leaf Stone
    * Staryu - Water Stone
    * Growlithe - Fire Stone
    * Pichu - Thunderstone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Hey everyone! Shiny Gold looks great and stuff, so I'm definately going to download it.

But, I was just wondering, is the game incorporating the decorate-your-room feature and you giving your money to your mom, etc.? I always loved that feature in the games, so I'm just wondering if this'll have it too.

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Shiny Gold looks great and stuff, so I'm definately going to download it.

But, I was just wondering, is the game incorporating the decorate-your-room feature and you giving your money to your mom, etc.? I always loved that feature in the games, so I'm just wondering if this'll have it too.

No, it's not in. (yet)
    i liked them too, but think of how hard it would be to make...

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Thankss, I guess there's got to be more of them because Zel said all pokemon were obtainable hence more evo. stones.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Due to how they have OWs, if the mystical dogs flee, can you still run into them again? I need to know because I ran into Entei(with Suicune's OW, no less) and it fled before the battle even started.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I cought almost all pokemons in beta 5 but i don't know how to catch Legendary Beasts. Of course, I have done already event with Burn Tower but i don't know what can I do now.

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • Haha, loving this hack so far. Currently kicking some Kimono Girl butt. Just wondering, is there aday/night system in this? If not, how do the apricorns work?

Party
    Cole, Lv24 Charmeleon
    Kelvin, Lv26 Quilava
    Mudsy, Lv26 Marshstomp
    Trenggi, Lv26 Sandslash
    Dr.Wily, Lv22 Mawile
    Uso, Lv20 Sudowoodo

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • I think that if you want apricorns or to get balls from kurt, you have to walk several steps or wait for around 3 minutes in the game

Thankss, I guess there's got to be more of them because Zel said all pokemon were obtainable hence more evo. stones.

Most of the pokemon that evolved by trading, they now evolve by levels.

Due to how they have OWs, if the mystical dogs flee, can you still run into them again? I need to know because I ran into Entei(with Suicune's OW, no less) and it fled before the battle even started.

I think that yes but you need to be really lucky to find them

I cought almost all pokemons in beta 5 but i don't know how to catch Legendary Beasts. Of course, I have done already event with Burn Tower but i don't know what can I do now.

Don't worry, they are to find anyways. I finished 10 times pokemon Shiny Gold B5 and I found them once

Last edited:

chaosxcody

Fire Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • In case anybody wants to know, there is a pikachu in New Bark Town behind your house after you get Cut. Look at the side of the house to the right and there will be a Pikachu dialog. Once you get it, it should be at level 10. Mine was a female, so i dont know if there is a male one. try it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Name Change

i have two problems, first problem that arised is the game changed my name around ecruteak city. I named myself Gold and now i am Gol. This is very annoying, and it seems to have affected the text boxes everytime a character says my name. Also, pokemon that i caught when my name was Gold now get boosted exp. even though they werent traded for. This is kinda cool actually but what happens when they go past lvl 70, will they start disobeying? Some of you may say get the last badge which leads me to my second problem

In the dragon lady's gym, when i push the boulders through the floor upstairs it does not appear downstairs, meaning i cant get to the Gym Leader.

what do i do?

BTW i pushed the boulders through both holes and still nothing downstairs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Hey I love this game, but one thing is bothering me what is behind the boulder in the dragons den? I think it could be next beta but anyone have an idea what it is?

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile

Please be nice it's my 1st day
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    It's in Union Cave. There, Surf in the water and get to the stairs. Then, Surf down and down and you'll find it in the lower east corner

I hope I helped you!

Hey there, i need a little help here... Can somebody tell me where can i catch (in B5) the following pokemon (thanks):

- Murkrow
    - Aerodactyl
    - Trapinch or one o f its evolved forms
    - Swablu or Altaria

??

Yeah, the same happened to me. That happens because you push the boulder to the UPPER hole; you have to push it to the lower one.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • - Murkrow - Routes 7, 16, 17 and 18
    - Aerodactyl - In game trade at Route 14
    - Trapinch or one of its evolved forms - Route 45
    - Swablu or Altaria - Routes 5. 6 and South Safari Zone

Hope this helps.

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile

Please be nice it's my 1st day
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    It sure did. Thanks a lot man!

So... Trapinch is the only one i can catch in Johto... That's OK

See you around!

What about Rayquaza? Dragonite is only "pseudo-Legendary" and Kingdra does not even get close to the group.

Alright, when you finish the eight gym, who is the legendary Dragon Pokemon?
    I've tried Dragonite, so i'm guessing it's Kingdra..
    What about Rayquaza? Or one of the Lati@s? I'm saying this since Dragonite is onlu "pseudo-Legendary" and Kingdra is not that rare at all.

Where do you get those clues?

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • What is the Pikachu behind your character's house for? I've talked to it and chose both answers to it's question, but nothing happened.

Its because you need an empty slot in your party. If you have that empty slot say YES to the Pikachu and it will join your team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back