• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lost Hero

Years
  • Welcome to Pokemon Lost Hero.
    (Name is subject to change.)

It's in development with no set release date by a person with no real experience. But I am a fast learner with a significant amount of free time. Still, your patience is greatly appreciated.

The most daunting of goals when it comes to this game, is to make the world feel a bit more lived in. There's a lot more NPCs, some will give you clues about the story and some will just be living their life until you (oh so rudely) interrupt them. But the overall story to the game is that you're just an average teen trying to find your missing father. (Which serves as a more difficult task than you originally suspected.) As you explore towns, you'll find clues and prizes. Every so often they'll be a gym leader to battle. But they won't disappear off the face of the earth. Some of them will train you for certain *spoilers*. Some of them will help you find your way. Some you'll trip over at the local bakery.

Brief Overview:
    Honestly, your character's not really concerned with the questionable team of oddballs scurrying about suspiciously.
    Nor are they really concerned about their soon-to-be-obtained title as league champion.
    You've got a mystery that you've got to solve.
    There'll be gyms but you'll find most of the gym leaders in field.
    There'll be bad guys but they won't be trying to take over the world.

Region:
    Porpello is a mountainous region by the sea. It's home to warm temperatures and tropic storms.

Features:
    New mysteries.
    New region Porpello.
    Same Pokemon. I'll be adding some Pokemon from XY but nothing more recent.
    Gym Leaders Roam. Are the gym leaders spending all their time waiting around their gym for you to show up and beat them in battle? No. No they are not. They've got lives. And errands.
    Gym Leaders Train. Some gym leaders are keen to dispense their knowledge of the world by training up the next generation. That means you. That also means side quests.
    TONS of side quests.

*No megas.
    *Legendaries are unattainable.
    *So far no plans for Pokemon League nor do I have the desire to insert one.

Progress:
    Four Gyms
    Six Towns
    Nine Routes

Screenshots:
    Will post as soon as I figure out how to add images.
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Credits:
    Pokemon Essentials from Poccil and MarunoFollowing Pokemon from Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71
    Kalos XY Sprite Pack from pokewiki.de, Purple, dragonnite (Lucy)
    Smogen XY Sprite Project
    dkDjAGf
    WpB5OLb
    5GYlJDR
    eQMjKCv
    3uQU9G5
    hRvX1b4

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Well this idea actually sounds rather interesting.
    I've always thought the npc's and especially gym leaders could be a bit less 'static' in the games.

Back