• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 10 features that you want in Gen 8

Years
  • Forgive me if any of the following features are mentioned earlier. Here is my list :

1) Pokemon following you. It's returning in let's go games and I hope they will continue it next games
    2) More urban region. I want a region like unova and kalos (they are both huge and diverse). I'm really sick of those vacation hotspots (hoenn and alola)
    3) More than 8 gyms (return of gyms). Make it like 10/11 gyms, so that we can have option of choosing our gyms, and of course you can make them harder
    4) A dark type gym please!
    5) A BETTER STORY!! They have switch, it's more powerful than 3ds, they can throw a very good story using switch's capabilities (those cutscenes and animations)
    6) Games can have graphics as somewhat a mix of breath of the wild and pokemon xd GOD
    7) Better character development (we had that in gen 5 games). Make characters, a "little bit" darker, just a little bit (after all it's a children's game)
    8) More open environment. Not completely open world but slightly more independence.
    9) Mega evolutions of Hydriegon, mew, snorlax, drogonite, cofagrigus
    10) Secret bases

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Not sure why everyone wants the following mechanic back. Am I the only one who found that lame?

There are quite a few people I've seen on here and elsewhere who also find it lame and unnecessary. It's not a must have for me but I enjoyed the feature none the less, like icing on cake for HGSS. I liked having my pokemon outside their poke ball following me in the overworld.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Top 10 features? Easy peasy:

1.- Following Pok?mon to be brought back

This

Also

2.Dawn stone evolution for male Snorunt (based on grandfather frost from russian legend) and female Kirlia (a diva evolution)
    3. 2 or 3 new Eeveelutions - ghost and bug (based on the canine-spider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4 ) types
    4.More common wild Eevees
    5.Evolutions for generation 1-3 pokemon
    6.Winter themed (jk?)
    7.A Cerberus type pokemon (mega Houndoom?!)
    8.A skeleton ghost type pokemon
    9.A game based on Pokemon adventures manga
    10.Remake of Pokemon red or Pokemon Pearl/Diamond

Back