• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bug: Day and Night!

Years
  • Since I started the project I had not noticed, but it happens that the game no longer gains the effect of "day and night", it simply remains normal, only the lights of events with "OutdoorLight" work. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Years
  • You might also want to check in the Settings section of your scripts if ENABLESHADING is set to true

I searched for this word in the "PField_Time" script, but upon finding it there was no option to "turn on or off". If you can send me a more detailed picture I would appreciate hehe ...

EDIT: May the arceus bless you!

It worked!

I looked exactly at such "Settings" and indeed the option was as "false". Thanks a lot for the help!

Last edited:
    Back