• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CONFIRMED BUG Non-Working Button

Miningsilver

Dungeon Explorer
Years
  • So I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but there's a button that doesn't work.

Summary:
    In a forum section there is a button next to the subscription button, I click on it and nothing happens other than I get brought to the top of the page and a # gets added to the end of the URL.

Bug Type:
    Performance or Usability.

Steps to Reproduce:
    I'm logged in to the site, and going to any forum section. I click on the button and nothing happens other than bringing me back to the top if I scrolled down a little.

Reproducibility:
    Always

Expected Results:
    I genuinely don't know what this button is supposed to do. Is it a refresh or settings or something? Like I said, nothing happens.

Actual Results:
    I click said button, and all that changes (noticeably) is that I get brought to the top of the page if I scrolled down and a # is added to the URL. The attached images show this. Image 1 is before and Image 2 is after clicking the button in the red box. The # is highlighted at the top of the URL. Other than that, nothing happens.

Device Configuration:
    I'm using Goggle Chrome version 66.0.3359.139 (64-bit) full screen in Windows 10 Home.

If this is an intentional thing, then feel free to lock this. If there's more info I need to provide, let me know.

Attachments

• Image 1.png
      Image 1.png
      164.5 KB · Views: 24
    • Image 2.png
      Image 2.png
      165.8 KB · Views: 18
    Back