• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Subbed] Could XOX pefrom for the Pokemon Sword and Shield 1st Opening theme?

Years
  • Hello guys, about the new Pokemon Sword and Shield anime coming up, i've been thinking about who will be first J-Pop aritst to peform for the Pokemon Opening theme for Sword and Shield for the 1st part of the anime. For me, it would be XOX. Who is XOX, here are how they look like:
    https://aminoapps.com/c/jpop/page/item/xox-kiss-hug-kiss/aVEL_kQQT8IKrPGaBMgLB2zxzYLQB85Go8l

What do you think about these guys? We should also consider some J-pop artists that are associated with Sony Music Japan as Sony Music Japan is handling all the Pokemon anime soundtrack by themsleves?

And what do you think about XOX, do you think they'll peform the opening theme of it?

(sorry for my poor English)

Last edited:
    Back