• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Fonts problem

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2019
    It ask my every time to move fonts in fonts folder to control panel. But I have already do that ! I tried to delete and reinstall, reinstall Pokemon essential, install all Pokemon font I can found on google...

Someone can help me ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2019
    It ask my every time to install game's font, but I have already install it !

Attachments

• Fonts problem
      Capture1.PNG
      7.6 KB · Views: 49
    • Fonts problem
      Capture2.PNG
      8.1 KB · Views: 20
    • Fonts problem
      Capture3.PNG
      8.4 KB · Views: 20
    • Fonts problem
      Capture4.PNG
      7.9 KB · Views: 24
    • Fonts problem
      Capture5.PNG
      49.7 KB · Views: 35
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Sorry for necroposting but I'm facing the same problem since switching to a new laptop.
    I assume that the issue here is since some certain version of Windows Microsoft moved the fonts folder to somewhere Essentials cannot detect, so the game never realizes that the fonts were installed.
    Still looking into solutions, will update if made new findings.
    =====UPDATE=====
    Weird, but the codes are referring to the correct directory of the system fonts folder.
    If you're a developer, I'd say removing the
    Code:
    +"\\"
    in
    Code:
    return fontfolder +"\\" if fontfolder
    inside def self.getFontFolder of the script section PScreen_Load works for me. Not sure why this works, I'm not a professional programmer.

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I recently got a new one as well and I installed them, got the error, then I clicked on "Install for all users" with the yellow and blue checkered shield icon and the problem went away

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I right clicked the game.exe and selected run as administrator and it said "would you like to install the fonts" and I clicked yes.

Back