• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pikachu Yellow Version Positions Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Im making a game called Pokemon Pikachu Yellow. It includes all of Kanto, Jhoto, Hollen, and Hojo(lands are all owned by Pikachu Forest in Hojo, and land in all the other regions is partly owned by Pikachu Forest.)
    Story:
    You live in the Hojo region and a year ago your dad adopted you and is the leader of the # Gym of Hojo. You visit your dad Peter (if you havent already figured out that its me) and Team Rocket steals him and all the pokemon in Pikachu Forest. You need to get your dad back. get the 8 badges in Kanto. then you can go to Jhoto and get 8 badges there. then beat the champ of the Indigo region. get 8 badges in Hollen. beat champ there. get ? badges in Hojo. beat the champ. theres more in the story but thats the biggest part. now instead of it being 3 years after jhoto and 2 years after kanto they are all in the same time period. team rocket, team aqua and team magma are causing trouble everywhere.

Bugs and Glitches at the moment:
    Team rocket is seethroughable.

Stuff needed:
    Day and night system needed
    Battle System Needed

Positions Needed:
    CharSet and ChipSet adder (free)
    Battle System Maker (free)
    Day and Night system maker (reserved)
    Event Fixer 1 (free)
    Event Fixer 2 (free)
    Event Fixer 3 (free)
    Spriter (free)
    Map Maker 1 (me)
    Map Maker 2 (free)
    More to come...

Pm me to sign up!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    What exactly do you do in this game? Anyway, I'm awaiting screens.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You should not really double post. But I'm also wondering if he's still here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back