• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Discussions Section: [CLOSED] Psychic and Normal polls are up in the FPT!

Years
  • PZJ34Z0.png

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another week of voting in Pokémon General's 5th annual Favorite Pokémon Tournament! After Altaria and Sceptile winning the Flying and Grass type polls respectively, we turn our attention elsewhere on the type charts.

This week, we're going with polls for your favorite Normal type and Psychic type Pokémon. Be sure to click on the respective titles below to go and cast your votes, but make sure to do so before December 11th. May the best Pokémon win!​

Last edited:

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
    Years
  • Best Normal Type: Snorlax. :t143: By a mile. It's a force to be reckoned with in all of the games, and even in the early Gen metagames. There is no other tankish Pokemon that proved as popular as Snorlax, nosireebob.

Best Psychic Type: Mewtwo. :t150: Also by a mile. Argubly the best Pokemon of all time in Gen 1. Not just for popularity points, but also for its sheer bulk and power, even today. An Uber that has stood space and time and still proves to be a popular and powerful choice for many. It may have shined the most in Gen 1, but you can still see Mewtwo's influence throughout all the games, if not all of the media Pokemon has appeared in. Mewtwo was, still is, and always will be, a shining telekinetic light for all of the Pokemon world to cherish to the very end.

Pokespe fan Topaz

Topaz Birch
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    Psychic: Gallade, Gardevior, and Latias. Gallade, because the design is so cool. It has been my fav for a long time. Gardevoir, even though it is kinda overrated, it still has good design. Latias, because, well who doesn't like Latias and Latios?

Normal. My worst enemy. I do not like normal types especially Arceus.

Back