• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making evolution of trade pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2018
    Hi all.
    How can Game Freak make evolution of trade pokemon available to people who can't trade?

To me Game Freak could make it so that say Kadabra to evolve into Alakazam and all the other trade pokemon could evolve though friendliness

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I'm not Game Freak so I can't say for sure why evolution through trading is required, but my guess is to encourage players to communicate, make friends, and share their love of Pokémon with other players! And luckily, on PC you'll find lots of people to trade with! You've got an internet connection and (I assume) a DS, so evolving a Kadabra won't be a problem at all. :)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyyyy AJ <3 About you question, I think what Fairy said is right. It help us to communicate with other trainer so we can spread the love of Pokemon and anchieve friendships along the way. Anyway, welcome to the forum <3

See ya around <3

Back