• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the show

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    I'm new...ish? Basically I haven't been active on over a year but I'm trying to complete the pokedex again. I thought I'd come check this out again, since the last time I was here everyone was great.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Same account?

Welcome back then. I'm pretty new myself, but am enjoying this place quite a bit, so you're not wrong on your recollections, I feel.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Oh hello welcome back <3
    Don't worry, the community here will always be great. Oh yeah, good luck with your pokedex.

See ya around~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Welcome back, if you are trying to complete Ultra games Pok?dex you can add me if you want because I have recently done that and have a lot left over I could send you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey! Welcome back to PC. :)

Everything is still pretty much the same! Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions!

Back