• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Running a pokemon themed tabletop rpg

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am going to be running a pokemon themed dnd campaign soon and am still struggling with some ideas. I have created my own region around darkrai and cresselia but am stuck on a name for the region. I was thinking calling it Celestia but am unsure. I also am stuck on a name for my evil team and would love some suggestions.

I do apologize if i am posting this in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
If its centered around Darkrai and Cresselia, the evil team's name could be Nightmare or Incubus, these are suggestions, you don't have to use one. What is the evil team centered around, like what's their mascot?

Years
Celestia sounds like a pretty good region name! Or if you want it more themed around Darkrai and Cresselia maybe something like Lunaria or Asteri could be good ideas if you're into astronomy references.
As for team names, I guess it'd also depend on their motivations. I'd recommend perhaps Team Vision, or Team Crescent if we're just going by mascots?

Back