• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] I need LGP specific pokemon to complete my pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2019
I've tried my best to work with the random matchup of the link trading system but it's just not working. I managed to get my point across for a few pokemon, but I still need help getting the rest. If anyone has a sandshrew, mankey, growlithe, grimer, and/or scyther, can we trade? If it's too much to ask, could I also get help in evolving my Machoke and Kadabra, and maybe even trade for a kabuto? I can offer all the LGE specific pokemon, and I'm willing to trade the pokemon back in terms of the pokemon that evolve by trade. And, if you want the pokemon back, I'm also willing to trade them back after I've evolved them to register them in my pokedex. If someone could please help me, I'd be forever thankful!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2019
Alpha helped a bit, but I still need mankey, grimer, growlithe, and kabuto. Can anyone else help?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
I need all eevee exclusives and will help with the rest. Have a couple shinies you can have for helping. Pm to set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back