• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNTITLED GOOSE GAME

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

"it's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose."

Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone's day.

Featuring:
    • A horrible goose (that's you)
    • A town full of people just trying to get on with their day (you hate them)
    • A dedicated honk button (!!!)

It's

I don't even

First of all, I love that it's just going to be called Untitled Goose Game

It looks stupid as hell and I want it. If the price is decent I'm gonna want this on the Switch at some point. Doesn't look like there's going to be a lot to it but it's definitely weird and funny enough to keep an eye on for me, lol. Thoughts?

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I do love the idea of this.

To me, it feels like Goat Simulator, but with a bit more umph.
    There's things to do, rather than GS where as soon as you hit anything ragdoll kicks in.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I do love the idea of this.

To me, it feels like Goat Simulator, but with a bit more umph.
    There's things to do, rather than GS where as soon as you hit anything ragdoll kicks in.
    I agree! I also got Goat Simulator vibes when I first saw this, which I thought was funny for a while but like you said, it was just lacking in objectives and direction and I wasn't too fond of that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeeah, every so often I just see games that are so absurd/silly it's good, I think this one would fall in that category, haha.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I agree! I also got Goat Simulator vibes when I first saw this, which I thought was funny for a while but like you said, it was just lacking in objectives and direction and I wasn't too fond of that.

I bought it recently on PS3 for £1.50 on a in store sale.
    I thought, heck it, I'll see what it's all about.

The gimmick kinda got old after a few plays.
    Be a goat, blow things up, ragdoll.

Ehh. Hopefully UGG is better~

Back