• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner request

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Silly me! I posted an avator request a little while ago, but I just realized that was the icon thingy next to my name! What I would really like is a banner if possible! This is what I would like:

Size is however big or small your heart desires!!

Background: sky, with some fluffy white clouds

Foreground: My trainer (please see my avator...it's done in paint, so please feel free to elaborate) She has long blond hair, and a purple scarf tied as a headband around her head with the pokeball emblem on it. She wears a pair of blue carpenter pants, with a white t-shirt, and a gray hoodie, and red converse sneakers. She has blueish-purple eyes.

Somewhere I would like the phrase:
    my feet can't stay on the ground any longer,
    So I'm gonna fly.

If you could also include a Spearow, and a Pikachu (with small, pink bows on the ends of her ears) that would be great!!

Thanks in advance!!

Back