• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my wifi team:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    hey guys, i'm new to the forums but was wondering wht you guys would think of my team. It was made for triple battles mainly.

Leads:

Left: Ninetales @Razor Claw
    Modest,Drought
    252 Sp atk, 252 Sp

Nasty Plot
    Flamethrower
    SolarBeam
    Protect

Center: Typhlosion @Fire Gem
    Mild, Blaze
    252 Sp atk, 252 Sp

Lava Plume
    Eruption
    SolarBeam
    Focus Blast

Right: Arcanine/Venusaur

Arcanine @Charcoal
    Lonely, Flash Fire
    252 Atk, 252 Sp

Flare Blitz
    Wild Charge
    Heat Wave
    Morning Sun

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
    Mild, Chlorophyll
    252 Sp atk, 200 Atk, 525 Sp def

SolarBeam
    Earthquake
    Synthesis
    Growth

Sending out Ninetales first sets up sunny day. Sunny day plus the fire gem makes Typlosion's max power eruption hit the hardest possible. After eruption, I would have Typhlosion use lave plume to activate Arcanine's flash fire ability. If i start with venusaur, have it use growth and take out any rock/ ground types that Ninetales can't reach.

Absol @Life Orb
    Adament, Super Luck
    252 Atk, 252 Sp

Swords Dance
    Sucker Punch
    Superpower
    Psycho Cut

Absol makes a great counter for Tyrannitar who can mess up the weather with superpower, and can hold its own against Fighting types with psycho cut.

Garchomp @Choice Band
    Jolly, Sand Veil
    252 Atk, 252 Sp

Crunch
    Dragon Claw
    Iron Tail
    Earthquake

Garchomp is pretty much the only pokemon i know of who outspeeds most of the other dragons like Hydreigon and Salamence and can OHKO them with choice Dragon Claw.

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
    Years
  • Pretty good i would make absol jolly the fire gem seems pretty overkill i would use a choice scarf/spects and make it timid/modest other then that pretty solid also inst chomp uber?

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
    Years
  • Nice! Very nice!

So this team is reliant on the sun eh?

The one thing about weather teams, Your opponent may have a way to clear it or worse: Use it to their advantage and using it against you. Just be mindful of that!

Back