• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Kalos Region Map

Years
    • She/It/Mew
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Is there anything out there for the Kalos region map that can be used in a Pokémon essentials fangame? Obviously I'd give credit to whoever made it, but it'd be really hard to create the whole Kalos region from scratch. I'd really appreciate if someone could send me downloads of the maps so I can import them into my game. If not, I can just make the maps myself, even if it probably will take a long time, but I'd super duper appreciate them done by someone who's better at map making and just ready to download. Thanks in advance

Years
    • She/It/Mew
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    This is helpful, however, I was specifically referring to the locations themselves. Thank you anyways, and I realize that my wording may have caused some confusion so I apologize.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I got the context of your original post. Unfortunately no-one has made and uploaded any maps for Essentials as far as I know, but they are possible to make thanks to Bulbapedia.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I got the context of your original post. Unfortunately no-one has made and uploaded any maps for Essentials as far as I know, but they are possible to make thanks to Bulbapedia.

If you mean "any maps ever", then it's not true; there are maps for Kanto/Johto/Hoenn. I haven't found anything about Kalos though.

Is there anything out there for the Kalos region map that can be used in a Pokémon essentials fangame? Obviously I'd give credit to whoever made it, but it'd be really hard to create the whole Kalos region from scratch. I'd really appreciate if someone could send me downloads of the maps so I can import them into my game. If not, I can just make the maps myself, even if it probably will take a long time, but I'd super duper appreciate them done by someone who's better at map making and just ready to download. Thanks in advance

A good tip, if you're looking for ressources, is to search in the completed games. If someone made a Pokémon game with a ressource you want, just ask the creator! Chances are they won't reject you ^^

For example, this game page mentions the Kalos region in its features. Ask the creator :)

Years
    • She/It/Mew
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    are you sure someone with that big of a fangame, who probably gets a lot of messages, would get back to me?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You never know unless you try. The worst that can happen is they say no.
    +1

are you sure someone with that big of a fangame, who probably gets a lot of messages, would get back to me?
    I am not sure of course. Keep your message concise and the subject needs to be clear. Other than that, it's out of your control.
    You can still search for other games that mention the Kalos region. Unfortunately, there are not a lot.
    I find only one: this one is a work in progress and doesn't provide download.

Back