• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: If you could design a POKEBALL what would it be?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Hello there! I'm delighted to tell you that my Pokemon ROM HACK is now in alpha mode! The thing I'd like to ask you guys is;
    If you could design a POKEBALL what would it be? Post a name, desc, and picture of what it would look like.
    If the design is awesome then I will add it (after private message) to my game. When posting it here put something on the picture that says made by me like a watermark. But when sending to me, please remove the watermark. You will be fully credited at the end of the game and hopefully your designs will go on. Hope you get Pokeballin' when you make those designs.
    [Such a bad pun. :) ]

P.S
    Here is the layout:

[POKEBALL IMAGE] (your design)
    Name: TheEntei's Pokeball (this can be anything.)
    About: Catches Pokemon (this can be anything you want it to be.)

P.P.S
    If you want to anwser the fan-question just put it below About. Here is the question:

What is the first ever item made in the game?
    a) Pokeball
    b) Pokedex
    c) Repel
    d) Escape Rope

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • There are lots of possibilities for different types of pokeballs, like ones that'd work better on certain types similar to the Net Ball which works best on Bug and Water types.
    I'll give a few examples for balls that I can think off the top of my head.
    -The Earth Ball, a ball that would work best on Rock and Ground types.
    -The Glitter Ball, a ball that would work best on Fairy types.

Another thing that can work is a ball that works best against pokemon depending on their colour. I think that could work, pokemon seem to have a main colour according to the pokedex.

83f23c8ec4404815724a382a3c53a5fc.png

So yeah, pretty much the same as a regular pokeball but the red and white switched with a that piece in the middle a gold colour. Don't make fun of my paint skills.
    Name: Shinning Ball
    About: A ball with a high success rate against Shiny Pokemon Only.

Back