• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a game

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    No idea where to put this, but I want to know if there are any pokemon fan games that have multiple regions, all pokemon ect... The only ones I can find are MMOs and I despise the MMORPG community. The fact that you don't own the game, the fact that they have micro-transactions ( ON A FAN GAME. ARE YOU ASKING FOR A DMCA???? Looking at you PRO) I just want a good fan game that isn't story heavy or region specific. I can't find anything that fits this, and I am not good at anything so I can't make one

Last edited by a moderator:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Well, there are a few out there, such as Zeta and Omicron, but the reality is that features such as multiple regions and all Pokemon are really rare. Most fan-games won't make it through development of their first region, let alone a second.

Back