• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me create Pokemon Wild Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023
    First, what is supposed to be Pokemon Wild Version ? (Because right now, it's nothing but ideas)
    It is a Rom Hack Project I want to make. But I can't do it alone, as I don't own a PC. The only thing I managed to get with my father's small tablet-computer is Advance Map, but I'm not going far with only that... That's why I need help !

Pokemon Wild Version would be the story of a Wild Child in the Pokemon World. It would show a more mature aspect of the Pokemon World, since in the wild, you don't befriend all the Wild Pokemon just like that even if you're one. You have to find food in order to survive, and be careful about predators. The main character would be, like I said, a Wild Child. Left alone in a forest when she was young, and now living with a bunch of Wild Pokemon. A female Ursaring, a male Meowstic, their child, a female Teddiursa, and a Mareep, used to make clothes for the Wild Child since she doesn't have fur. The Wild Child is named "Human". Just like the Wild Pokemon, her name is the name of her species. Logic. She can't talk, but Meowstic learns her how to use Psychic powers, so she can use telepathy in order to share her thoughts. But, like the Pokedex says, a child with Psychic powers can become a Kadabra. And Human's life will completely change when it will happen. Also she will have to deal with the human society. She'll meet iconic characters and visit iconic places from the Pokemon series. But from her perspective. The perspective of a person who doesn't know anything about what humans consider "normal", and so she'll be able to see what's wrong in this society. Also I'll add a few scenes not only in order to show how wrong the Human society is in Pokemon games, but also how wrong it is in real life. There will be a lot of things about this so-called infinite energy used by the Devon SARL. I'll tell you more about the scenario that I have in mind if you accept to help me. Believe me, it is going to be great, so if you want to help for something, don't hesitate !

Back