• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Undefeated Team

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    Quilava "Blaze" level 100
    moves-
    rollout
    flame wheel
    flamethrower
    surf
    Luxray "Flash" level 100
    moves-
    thunder fang
    bite
    thunder
    spark
    Garchomp level 100
    moves-
    dig
    dragon rush
    surf
    draco meteor
    Tyranitar level 100
    moves-
    dark pulse
    earthquake
    surf
    stone edge
    Electabuzz level 100
    moves-
    Discharge
    thunder punch
    thunderbolt
    thunder
    Blastoise "Turtola" level 100
    moves-
    waterfall
    ice beam
    rock climb
    whirlpool
    rate this team!

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Your team needs alot of work. I will only provide moves and not natures. Also remember that I am no expert by any means, so bare with me.

For Quailava, I would evolve it into Typhlosion. Unless Quailava is your favorite Poke, I'd evolve it. His moveset should be:

Eruption
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    (and maybe, Rock Slide)

Luxray shall have:

Thunder Fang
    Thunder Wave
    Crunch
    Iron Tail

Garchomp is an excellent Physical attacker, but NOT a special attacker. So I have no idea why you have surf on his moveset. A good moveset for in-game would be:

Dragon Claw
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang

Tyranitar is another Physical attacker, and a monster if used properly. He shall run:

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Stealth Rock

Electabuzz is another decent Physical Attacker, but he can be both a Special and a Physical.

Thunder Punch
    Ice Punch
    Light Screen
    Thunder Wave

For Blastoise, he shall be the one to take care of your glaring Ground Type weakness:

Mirror Coat
    Surf
    Counter
    Ice Beam

All in all, it's good for in-game. Competitive battling is another story. But I am sure that someone will have some better options than me, as I am no expert.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For Quailava, I would evolve it into Typhlosion. Unless Quailava is your favorite Poke, I'd evolve it. His moveset should be:

Eruption
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    (and maybe, Rock Slide)

Just going to comment on this one and then provide suggestions for Quilava, too, (because although the team has been obtained via hacking/AR as seen by Surf on Quilava, you may still not want to evolve it). Rock Slide actually doesn't cover any of its weaknesses and doesn't have the best accuracy. You could always go with Earthquake there, as it does cover the rock weakness as well as can generally cover a whole lot of other Pokemon that could be annoying for you, but either way it's up to the thread creator. :)

As for Quilava, I'd remove Surf (hacked, not fair and doesn't cover weaknesses), Flame Wheel (physical + weaker) and Rollout (Rollout because it's so likely to miss, so the advantages are really let down there) and go with something like Eruption as the above user mentioned (probably keeping Flamethrower for burn chance since Quilava's moveset isn't that useful in comparison to Typhlosion) and any other two special or non-damaging attacks (prob Sunny Day? idk it doesn't have the best HP to be able to set up) or if you want, protect and leftovers so that it can restore its HP. Good luck either way!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014

Eruption/Flamethrower
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Focus Blast (mostly to 4x tyranitars)

Luxray

Spark (20% more effect rate + 5% more acc than thunder fang)
    Super Power Ice/Rock/Steel types you cant get through
    Crunch
    Ice Fang (hits 2x ground types and dragons)

Garchomp

Dragon Claw/Outrage
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang/Swords Dance

Tyranitar

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Stealth Rock/Aqua Tail (although stealth rock is good, for competitive play, ingame play would require aqua tail better cus it'll hit those rock/ground types harder than your other 1x moves)

Electabuzz (making into electivire?) (depends for physical/special sweeper) i'll make 2 lists.

Physical

Thunder Punch
    Ice Punch
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake

Special

Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast
    HP Grass/Ice
    Substitute?

For Blastoise

Hidden Power Grass (you wont ever kill water types if you dont have this) lol
    Surf
    Counter
    Ice Beam

any questions? i can help... kind in a hurry... got other things pending lol...thats why i couldnt write descriptions to all movesets.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013

Just going to comment on this one and then provide suggestions for Quilava, too, (because although the team has been obtained via hacking/AR as seen by Surf on Quilava, you may still not want to evolve it). Rock Slide actually doesn't cover any of its weaknesses and doesn't have the best accuracy. You could always go with Earthquake there, as it does cover the rock weakness as well as can generally cover a whole lot of other Pokemon that could be annoying for you, but either way it's up to the thread creator. :)

As for Quilava, I'd remove Surf (hacked, not fair and doesn't cover weaknesses), Flame Wheel (physical + weaker) and Rollout (Rollout because it's so likely to miss, so the advantages are really let down there) and go with something like Eruption as the above user mentioned (probably keeping Flamethrower for burn chance since Quilava's moveset isn't that useful in comparison to Typhlosion) and any other two special or non-damaging attacks (prob Sunny Day? idk it doesn't have the best HP to be able to set up) or if you want, protect and leftovers so that it can restore its HP. Good luck either way!

Actually I got Surf Quilava from an event because my clock was set a day early. I didn't get Victini, so they gave me Blaze in an egg instead. Plus, he was hatched on SS Aqua.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    o,o??? ummm i dont know what your talking about but according to the events list... theres no surf cyndaquil/quilava...

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    o,o??? ummm i dont know what your talking about but according to the events list... theres no surf cyndaquil/quilava...

Because I got there on a different day from the Victini and i forgot to bring black version so I got Quilava. I was special.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It's hacked. We don't care if you hacked it. Just don't lie about it. There has never been a Quilava event with Surf and there probably never will be.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    It's hacked. We don't care if you hacked it. Just don't lie about it. There has never been a Quilava event with Surf and there probably never will be.

Well the egg was hacked/AR/Gamesharked i guess

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    ok well thats hacked...

hacks make the game unfair... but play the game as you wish... i already gave you my ideas on how you should make your team...

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    [QUOTE/]For Quailava, I would evolve it into Typhlosion. Unless Quailava is your favorite Poke, I'd evolve it. His moveset should be:

Eruption
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    (and maybe, Rock Slide)
    Quilava is my favorite Pokemon. And he can't learn SolarBeam, I tryed.

Eruption/Flamethrower
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Focus Blast (mostly to 4x tyranitars)

Luxray

Spark (20% more effect rate + 5% more acc than thunder fang)
    Super Power Ice/Rock/Steel types you cant get through
    Crunch
    Ice Fang (hits 2x ground types and dragons)

Garchomp

Dragon Claw/Outrage
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang/Swords Dance

Tyranitar

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Stealth Rock/Aqua Tail (although stealth rock is good, for competitive play, ingame play would require aqua tail better cus it'll hit those rock/ground types harder than your other 1x moves)

Electabuzz (making into electivire?) (depends for physical/special sweeper) i'll make 2 lists.

Physical

Thunder Punch
    Ice Punch
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake

Special

Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast
    HP Grass/Ice
    Substitute?

For Blastoise

Hidden Power Grass (you wont ever kill water types if you dont have this) lol
    Surf
    Counter
    Ice Beam

any questions? i can help... kind in a hurry... got other things pending lol...thats why i couldnt write descriptions to all movesets.

I use my whole team as one. I use certain pokemon to face certain types and that always gives an advantage.

Last edited:
    Back