• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aerodactly Fan CLub

How Badly Do You Love Aero?

• In-love w/ it! Love no other!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • My fav. Poke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of my many favs

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Great enough to be a fan

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    One of the coolest and msot powerful pokemon ever has its own fan club finally! he was featured in the 5th Official Pokemon Movie, and was known for its power through the show... its type combination dominates most others in the game, getting rid its weakness to ice types, rock type resistance, ground immunity, grass, bug, fighting, fire, poison, normal etc. leaving many type either weak, or not very effective towards this pokemon... It gains high stats, and great moves... and has its own class as the only rock/flying pokemon in existance... it also is of the few ancient pokemon to exist... with all these strengths, and few weakness its not a surprise this pokemon deserves a club of its own, only leaving the surprise it hasnt had 1 before...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yup, I like Aerodactyl. Who wouldn't like one of the fastest Pokemon in the game, and competitive battling is all about speed nowadays :-) Can't wait for FR and LG so I can get one in my GBA squad

Years
    there are more powerful, but its 2 type combination makes it a great pokemon. ya its speed is great, and most rock pokemon are slow, so a rock poke having speed is a great thing...

Years
    yay! a true fan! this pokemon is one of the best! i love ancient pokemon, (not really too much for the hoenn 1s) , and aerodactyl is like the coolest and a dragon too! if the coolest trainer in the games/show, Lance, uses it as a dragon and all dragons are cool, he jsut made it cooler! go aerodactyl! btw every1 who posted so far can become a CO-leader, i can have up to 3, so if you dont want to its ok, but if u all want to its okay too!

Years
    ok youre a new off. co-ldr, and yes the card scan would be nice! yay! i finally have a club that didnt totally die out, i really want to keep this up b/c its my fav. pokemon!
    to start out what would be the best I/MS/N for aerodactyl (item,move set, nature) for aerodactyl... personally i like this moveset (rockslide, substitute, whirlwind, toxic), witht he ability of pressure rather than rockhead, and holding a left overs to heal from subsitute... try to put evs in speed and sp. def/def. this way you go first,and use rockslide for flinching, and then lets say you opp. flinches and you used subsitute, you can then slowly recover from sub. w/ left overs and kept whirlwinding and toxicing the opponent, and when you cant use toxic/ww anymore jsut finish them off w/ rock slide.

Years
    why wouldnt you whirlwind toxic? earthquake would only help to get rid of steel and lightening, while whirlwind would do the same, and w/ substitue you could jsut take the hit w/ that, neways, ya its a good moveset

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    sorry i havent posted it -_-' i should have done it earlier....because...well.....
    our moniter fried.XD the computer turns on but we cant see anything. XD

Years
    its ok i didnt psot either, dont fell bad okay? =) anyways the best way to be forgiven is to help out, what topics focussing on aerodactyl would be quite interesting

Years
    ya you can join, and hope you have fun here, now lets see, a new topic... how bout, what movie do u wish aerodactyl was in... he was in Latios and Latios, but none of the rest, so lets think about which movie would have been the best he was in

Years
    o well if u like aerodactly u might wanna check the latios/as movie b/c he looks pretty strong in that movie and he is just a cool gr8 poke, not to mention the last movie misty was in

Back