• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do the GBA Distribution Carts look like?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    So i was wondering what these actually looked like? Would love to actually see one, ik they are SUPER RARE and only the hardest of cores collectors actually have them but was wondering if anyone could point me in their direction, would love to see them!

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • So i was wondering what these actually looked like? Would love to actually see one, ik they are SUPER RARE and only the hardest of cores collectors actually have them but was wondering if anyone could point me in their direction, would love to see them!

here's a video that shows the 10ANNIV cart https://youtu.be/2KN3-sZ9N-E?t=99
    here's a few of distros for ds that used the gba slot
    Spoiler:
    there's not really many images out there of them tbh, but i believe the bottom one is probabaly the generic look for gba events

Back