• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film YOUTUBE Calling for some ideas (help wanted)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    I have literally just started a YouTube channel because it's now something I've been thinking about doing for 7 years. I am fresh meat so compared to the greats out there, I'm just the maggot that managed to get tucked under a lid. By no means do I think I'm any good but that's why I created a personal goal...

For 90 days I will upload at least 1 video to my youtube regardless of how much I am able to do/know how to do, while always trying to improve little by little every day

(This gives me a way to measure my progress.)

HOWEVER

My main pass-time is going to become what can I do to make my content better and have fun doing it. At the same time I want to offer not JUST gaming content but performance art and comedy content as well.

Its been only two days of me adding Pokemon Battle Spot videos from Sun/Moon. I've walked away with 1 subscriber per day so far. My goal is to maybe get some comments for recommendations of some free video editing software to start with that at least gives the basics of being able to import/export and create a title screen and end screen as well as importing said title screen onto whatever video content I may be releasing that day.

To those of you who want to see the progress so far this is a link to the newest video which is just a VLOG of me asking people to recommend video editing software and explaining a little bit about where I am so far.

DePyro's YouTube VLOG 3
    If your willing to give advice by commenting on the video itself that will also be extremely helpful. Helps more people to stop by and check out my content.

OTHERWISE
    Im also looking for Let's Play Recommendations keep in mind I have to stick with cheap or free.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • First thing I noticed - if you're filming on your phone, make sure to film horizontally! Vertical filmed videos with those black bars on the side aren't great, rip.

For editing programs - would recommend asking in Science & Technology for specific programs. Also depends on what kind of computer you have.

For filming Lets Play videos - would recommend you ask in the Video Games section.

In E&M we can probably give you some pointers about Youtube in general or general feedback but for those more specific questions would suggest you ask in the sections above. Just keep in mind that advertising isn't allowed on PC but if you're just showing us one video for feedback then I personally feel that's alright though other mods may disagree.

Are there any other specific questions you had?

Back