• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What if the Battle Frontier was made in a later Gen instead?

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
  • What the title says. (Did I post in the right place?)
    What if the Battle Frontier (The Hoenn Battle Frontier, not the one in Sinnoh/Johto) was made in a later Gen. What would it be like if it was created in Gen 4, and the Sinnoh Battle Frontier never existed? Or what if it was in Gen 6? Gen 7? Would it be harder? Would it be more fun?
    If it was in Gen 5, I think it would have replaced the Pokemon World Tournament in B2W2. Some Frontier Brains would probably have better teams too. Maybe Lucy (The Pike Queen) would have a Serperior on her team instead of Gyarados.
    In Gen 6, all the trainers could be able to use Mega Evolution, and in Gen 7, Z-Moves.
    If it was Gen 4+, maybe the Battle Palace would use Characteristics instead of Natures?

What do you think?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wouldn't like that too much cause the games would be so much easier and I enjoyed the difficulty of RSE's Elite Four. Playing the remakes recently made me realise how easy they really are.

Back