• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Okay I'm using the Pokemon Essentials starter kit and I wanted to know how to remove all of the pokemon after 151, and moves that weren't in Pokemon Red and Blue.

This would help me out alot.

I figured out how to remove the pokemon, but when I look in the trainer editor the firs 3/4 of the list is blank until the bottom with the old pokemon.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • just go to the pokemon.txt in PBS folder and delete everything after the [151] pokemon.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I did it doesnt remove in from the trainer editor or the moves thats arent in the other games.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    No I don't mean the trainers themselves. I mean.. Like.. when i select the trainers pokemon, it looks like this,

[Help] Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Back