• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Looking for pikachu exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Hi, I'm trying to complete my pokedex in pokemon let's go eevee. I'd like to have every stage for every pokemon.
    I need:
    2 grimer
    2 alolan grimer
    2 alolan sandshrew

I need to trade and then get back a machoke, graveler and alolan graveler.
    I can give you every eevee exclusive

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Thank you very much. I can give you eevee exclusive, if you need, or I can help you to evolve someone.
    Feel free to add me SW-6567-4382-5117.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request, my daughter would really like a Vulpix. Or maybe two to evolve also. We could trade you anything Pikachu exlusive. Please let me know if you have the time to do this :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Oh, seems like I cannot trade without a paid Nintendo membership. I dont have that at the moment. Sorry! :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Oh it's ok, no problem.
    If you'll subscrive, write me and i'll give you the vulpix

Years
  • I hate to be a bother, but I could use some of the eevee exclusives myself. Doesn't have to be all of them, but anything could help. I need 7 pokemon to complete the dex. I'm not sure what I have that you want to trade, but I have many level 100's I could offer. Anyway, I have all the time in the world today. I'll shoot you a friend request.

-HT-
    aka:BillaWrong

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    No problem, if you need some eevee exclusive i can give you. Just tell me what you need and i'll catch for you.

Years
  • Just need Meowth, Koffing and Pinsir. I'm assuming I can get Weezing by evolving it.
    We're already friends on Nintendo Online, But not sure where to go from here.
    Sorry, please excuse my ignorance.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    Hello, LF an alolan Vulpix (Let's Go), I can offer an alolan sandshrew

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back