• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] I am looking for let’s go Pikachu exclusives. I also need help evolving Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    I am looking for Pokémon let's go Pikachu exclusives that are not sandshrew or oddish.
    I also need to evolve a Haunter and a machoke.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    As it happens I am looking for all of the let's go Eevee exclusives, I have all of the let's go Piakchu exclusives if you are willing we can trade them all, although I would be really grateful if you could include the sandshrew and oddish lines as well. I can also trade Haunter and Machoke if you are willing to also trade the other trade evolution based pokemon. If you have the required pokemon and are willing to trade, I have a list of what pokemon we will each trade for so that it is straight forward and I do ask if we could trade them in the order they are in. For some of the pokemon you can send me a pre-evolution but keep in mind I do need one pokemon for each species as I am trying to have a living dex. If this works for you, pm me with a set time you will be available (pacific standard time) as well as the 3 password code to trade. Also, let me know if I need to trade back the Haunter and Machoke you trade me, but keep in mind I will be keeping the rest.
    Here is the list:
    Kadabra for Kadabra
    Machoke for Machoke
    Graveler for Graveler
    Alolan Graveler for Alolan Graveler
    Haunter for Haunter
    Sandshrew for Vulpix
    Sandslash for Vulpix/Ninetales
    Alolan Sandshrew for Alolan Vulpix
    Alolan Sandslash for Alolan Vulpix/Alolan Ninetales
    Oddish for Bellsprout
    Gloom for Bellsprout/Weepinbell
    Vileplume for Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel
    Growlithe for Meowth
    Arcanine for Persian
    Mankey for Ekans
    Primeape for Ekans/Arbok
    Grimer for Koffing
    Muk for Koffing/Weezing
    Aloloan Grimer for Alolan Meowth
    Alolan Muk for Alolan Meowth/Alolan Perian
    Scyther for Pinsir

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    currently I do not have any alolan pokemon or a pinsir and kadabra.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back