• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Increase Character Space

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hey there!
    I was wondering if anyone could create a way to increase the character limit for Pokémon names in a FireRed ROM.
    I want to add some new Pokémon in G3HS, however, their names do not quite fit into the 10 character limit (example: Kangaskhan fits, but M-Kangaskhan does not).
    15 characters would be helpful, however any amount from 12 will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

rubenturen

Also Known as: Canned Brain
    Years
  • Hey there!
    I was wondering if anyone could create a way to increase the character limit for Pokémon names in a FireRed ROM.
    I want to add some new Pokémon in G3HS, however, their names do not quite fit into the 10 character limit (example: Kangaskhan fits, but M-Kangaskhan does not).
    15 characters would be helpful, however any amount from 12 will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

I just use m-kangas. if the name is to long.

Back