• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
  • Cloyster needs a boost before it can murder Gliscor and how can Heatran beat it get rid of the Air balloon and one Earthquake means good bye Heatran

Most Gliscors start with protect or substitute, shell smash on the gliscor setup turn then icicle spear, on top of that i dont even think it needs a setup to take out a gliscor.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Most Gliscors start with protect or substitute, shell smash on the gliscor setup turn then icicle spear, on top of that i dont even think it needs a setup to take out a gliscor.

It doesnt, icicle spear sorts it out sub or not, I forgot to bring the shell smash one to my battle with aoife and he did it anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back