• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] What do you think about ASH in Latest season?

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
  • Hi all.

Spoiler:

Sometimes i think/ Primeape
    Spoiler:

I remember that in another season like Diamond pearl i think

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm well we've been speculating for months as to what Ash's team is ultimately going to be but based on leaked info for upcoming Episodes, it appears Ash's latest catch is going to be the new Pokemon that was released not that long ago in Meltan. It's going to be Ash's first Steel Type Pokemon and would effectively become Ash's 5th Team member. If Kalos is anything to go by, there is a possibility that Poipole could return to Ash's lineup since he effectively did catch it but had to let it go once its world had been restored. It had a tearful goodbye with Ash so its not out of the realm of possibility that it leaves its world again to go be with Ash. As it stands right now though, this is Ash's team:

Pikachu(Electric Type with Electric-Z, Pikachu-Z when it appears out of thin freaking air)
    Lycanroc(Rock Type with Rock-Z and Lycanroc-Z)
    Rowlet(Grass/Flying Type who will never evolve... sigh... with Grass-Z)
    Torracat(Fire Type with no Z-Crystals it can use based on current moveset. Points to it evolving(gaining Dark Typing in the process) and Ash getting Incineroar's Z-Crystal)
    Meltan(Steel Type and Ash's first. Points to Ash getting Steel Z-Crystal seeing as Molayne hasn't demonstrated it AFAIK). <- Should have guessed this would happen being that they went to the trouble of releasing it for Pokemon GO and Let's GO.
    6th Member up in the air. Poipole is a possibility but who knows what will happen.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Ah, yes forgot about those, i can see Meltan being a fifth member (if it evolves soon like Ash Goodra)

Spoiler:

Also, i think Rotom dex has also a chance to become league potential, i remember someone had once one of the forms using to battle, and ash had in older generations 2 or 3 types of the same of another in team.

Hmm,
    Spoiler:

Also ash never had a Fairy type i think,
    Spoiler:

Passimian/ oranguru maybe ?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, yes forgot about those, i can see Meltan being a fifth member (if it evolves soon like Ash Goodra)

Spoiler:

Also, i think Rotom dex has also a chance to become league potential, i remember someone had once one of the forms using to battle, and ash had in older generations 2 or 3 types of the same of another in team.

Hmm,
    Spoiler:

Also ash never had a Fairy type i think,
    Spoiler:

Passimian/ oranguru maybe ?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

With respect to Golisopod, its a Bug Type and Guzma has yet to make an appearance in the Anime. Furthermore, Golisopod is his signature Pokemon if I'm not mistaken so odds of that joining Ash are virtually nil. As for the "Ape" Pokemon, they got their Pokemon of the Day Treatment and likely won't be reappearing due to Passimian Episode not being aired in English due to "Black Face" concerns(Based on the political uproar right now in Virginia... our society has definitely become extra sensitive to put it mildly) and Oranguru having more to do with Mallow than anyone else frankly.

With regards to Fairy Types, while I would love Ash to catch one, Lillie and/or Lana are more likely to get Fairy Types. Lana is destined to get Primarina since she has its Z-Crystal and its part Fairy Type. Rotom is a distinct possibility and one that I haven't considered until now. The Episode in which it spent time in other devices did lay the foundation for it but it prefers to be in a Pokedex, hence Rotom-Dex.

Jangmo-o is still a possibility since the only instance where they appeared was during the Aether arc where Lillie and Gladion fought them(probably how Gladion got the Dragon Z-Crystal seeing as he defeated the Totem Pokemon). However, Ash never got a Fighting Z-Crystal(it was swapped by Tapu Koko for an Electric one). Plus they got to leave something for Hau to get unless he had his one-time appearance... lol.

Back