• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poketuber advice

Years
  • I speak both Spanish and English fluently, what's the best thing to do if I start playing a game/hack in Spanish? If I start off with an English game, should I announce that the next game I'll be playing is in Spanish, therefore during the entire video I'll be talking in Spanish, and vice versa? My audience is mostly American and I don't want to alienate it. Making a 2nd channel is an option, but I'm still not convinced, I don't want to divide my audience or anything like it.

Also, is it better to upload finished videos on Youtube, or stream as I play through the game? I already have a twitch set up, and I'd like to give it some use and interact with people, so I'm not rambling nonsense through the whole vid

Last edited:
    Back