• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Morcubus's Revenge (Game Crossover Fanfic)

Miiverse Zachary

Villager of Honor
Years
  • After Morcubus was defeated and the Evil Pirates retreated to Morcorp HQ...they decided to come up with another plan to stop my Look-Alike Mii with Villains returning! Bowser kidnapped the Toads again and brainwashed them with E. gadd's stolen device called the Brainwasher 2000! as one of them kidnapped all the princesses from each dimension including Evelyn Grey the portal Bowser created was another stolen invention:E. Gadd's Portal Machine and it was too late to save the Mushroom Kingdom...Meanwhile in Hyrule, Princess Zelda was sleeping in her bedroom in her castle until Eight Toads kidnapped her in a Cage by breaking in her door...Princess Zelda was sceaming and Link ran to the door to Princess Zelda's Bedroom, where it was opened...The Toads stared at Link with Bowser's Eyes on their face Link was about to attack them but all the toads carried the cage and placed a Bomb to stun the hero of time...Zelda is now kidnapped...Meanwhile in Fairtown the Mayor was busy fishing for something underwater..."MR. MAYOR!!"yelled his trusted Secretary as she rushed to him"What is it, Isabelle...?"asked the Mayor looking annoyed"SOMETHING is happening to the dimensions you visited recently! They're taking over our world!"it was the villains again! they must be forming a new Evil Syndicate to stop my Look-Like! 'NO!! IT CAN'T BE...MORCUBUS AND SIR SKULLFINDER?!'the mayor thoughted in shock Morcubus was flying his evil rapaired plane in the skies of fairtown"SO, IT WAS YOU WHO DEFEATED ME FROM A FEW YEARS AGO!!"said Morcubus as more video game villains appeared from the background with their planes offered by Morcubus along with Matt Engarde, Ghesis, Bowser, Sir Grodus, Lord Crump, Damon Gant, Dimentio, The Golden Diva, Terrormisu, Shadow Queen, Space Pirate Minions, Wilfre and Circi, Fawful, Antasma, Queen Sectonia, Majora, DJ Octavian, Vincent Skullfinder, Esma and Brandi, and lastly the koopalings...it became total chaos seeing all the villains seeking revenge...They even kidnapped everyone from their dimension"OUR POWER OVER OUR UNIVERSE IS TOTAL CONTROL! THERE'S NOBODY TO SAVE YOUR WORLD NOW!!"said the villains laughing evilly and Kammy Koopa used a spell to steal all of my look-alike's items"Hey! GIVE THEM BACK YOU OLD HAG!"said my look-alike as Kammy uses the Block spell as a random block hits his head all hope was lost and there's no hero to save the world now...

Last edited:
    Back