• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Vms

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
  • i limited vms to contacts and moderaters and i turned it off and it is still blocked

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Uhh... hm. That is weird. :( You do have it set to allow VMs from everyone and I can't see your VMs on my alt. I'm not sure what's wrong...

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • i DID i turned it off a week ago but it still wont let people who arent contacts vm

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It could be possible that you made a mistake and that you never actually changed it that way...

Otherwise, you can try clearing the cache and history of your browser and log back in and try again...

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm at a complete loss. :( Your settings look correct from the ACP and the usergroups you're in check out just fine. I can't seem to figure out what the issue is.
    It could be possible that you made a mistake and that you never actually changed it that way...

Otherwise, you can try clearing the cache and history of your browser and log back in and try again...
    No, I've checked and rechecked and the setting is saved properly... and people not on his contact list really can't see his VMs so it's not browser-related at all.

Cherrim

Years
  • I tried pulling him out of the Event Organizer's group and leaving him as just a registered user and that didn't work either. Considering it didn't work in the default, untouched usergroup... well. :(

lmao I must be missing a really obvious solution here or something.

Back