• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon : Ace

Years
  • Err.. I'm new to the whole Fan-Fiction writing.. And this forum as a whole. So I'd love to hear criticism and ways I'd be able to improve, make sure to follow me on Twitter (Can be found on my account page) to keep track of when I update/add a new Chapter. Anyhow, This is my Pokemon - Fan-Fiction. Pokemon : Ace

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon : Ace

The world.. Of Pokemon.. a beautiful one.. People grow with their pokemon.. alongside them, battling, caring, fighting for lives or fun.. Crying for friends or foes.. Anything is possible.. in a world of Pocket Monsters..

Chapter 1

"Nidoran! Scratch attack!"
    As the Nidoran♀ Rushed at the Enormous.. blur of green that was the Destructive Sceptile, the light blue poison pin showed fear in its eyes.. It wasn't happy. It was being forced into a suicide mission! But.. it didn't have a choice. It was caught. It was a slave in this world of battle and war. And it had no choice. No Pokemon does in this world.

The Nidoran♀ was easily disposed of, Being smacked to the side into a boulder

"Gah! You're useless!"
    The boy yelled. A 12 Year old Boy stood on Route 3. Face off against an ominous Sceptile; Extremely out of place. He'd barely beaten the Gym leader of Pewter, now he was fighting a Pokemon obviously out of his league. He pulled down on his backwards cap from the front, in the hole a tuft of his black hair was sticking out from. "I've had enough of this crap! I'm heading back to the Poke-Center! You can sit here and burn in hell for all I care!"
    The boy yelled, throwing an empty pokeball on the ground, turning on the heels of his white and blue sneakers. Sprinting away to Mount Moon. The Nidoran♀ stared back, as the trainer abandoned it. Then stared up at the Sceptile, as it grew a terrifying grin.
    It began with a dual chop, striking the Nidoran♀ into the air above him, then smacking her down into the ground. As the torture of the Pokemon continued, a young boy walked by..
    His blue jacket around his waist blowing behind him in the wind, sighing, he pulled at his black t-shirt in the yellow heat of the sun. All the while scratching his ruffled black hair. His light purple eyes gleamed as he turned towards the helpless Nidoran♀ being beaten against a wall.
    He panicked, grabbing a stick, throwing it at the Pokemon.
    That was this young boys first mistake, as the Sceptile turned around, showing it's evil grin, then proceeding to sprint towards the young boy. It's bladed arms glowing, an obvious Leaf blade attack.
    "W-WAHH!" The boy screeched, running from the sceptile jumping down a large ledge, only to be cornered.
    "C-Crap.." he sighed. Staring towards the Sceptile, as it stared back with its evil grin
    "N-no.. Not like this.." The boy muttered, as he began to cry, staring at the monster before him.
    It was over for him. As the Sceptiles left arm glew a bright green.. he knew it was over for him.. He wouldn't survive this next attack.

"NIDORAN!"
    A large screech was heard, right before the strike of the Sceptile hit the boy. It was the Nidoran♀. It jumped towards the Sceptile going for a scratch attack.
    Doing nothing to the Sceptile. But agitating it
    "God.. Damnit.." The boy ran towards the ledge, whilst the Sceptile was distracted, jumping up and picking up the small Nidoran♀. He ran away from the Sceptile. As it jumped in the air after the two.
    They were almost there. Pewter City was right ahead.. Just.. a little.. more…
    Blocked.
    The Sceptile had gotten there first, the pair of Boy and Pokemon were stuck on the route. They were doomed.
    "Tch.." A voice could be heard on the other side of the Sceptile, as the Sceptile, Nidoran♀ and Boy all looked at the man.. they didn't see much.. Just a brown cloak.. a small ruffled beard.. and a red hat covering the man's eyes..
    Suddenly, the man threw a pokeball in the sky.. It opening and a red flash summoning a Giant.. dragon.. from the inside of it..
    "Charizard.. Stand by.." The man muttered.. The dragon roared flames..
    The Sceptile stepped back in fear.. proceeding to jump into the air away from the group.. leaving them be.
    The man sighed
    "I thought that would've been a little more fun.." He said.. walking past the boy, picking up the empty pokeball lying on the ground open.
    He looked towards the Boy and Nidoran♀ "This yours kid..?"
    Before the boy could respond the Nidoran♀ started to nod its head violently
    "Right then." The man muttered, throwing the Pokeball to the boy, barely catching it in his hands.
    "I'll be off. Don't go battling anything you can't handle. No point in dying over cockiness" the man said, as his Charizard approached him and he jumped onto his back.
    The man flashed a look at the boy.. brown eyes staring at him.
    "Strange kid.." He muttered, as his Charizard sprouted into the sky above them all.. flying away.. in almost an instant.

"...What the hell just happened.." The boy muttered under his breath, the Nidoran♀ sitting in his arms with a look of glee upon its face.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    This was great! I loved it. The only thing I'd comment on though is the paragraphing style. Or maybe you were making it smaller. Either way, it would be cool to follow this trainer on his journey.

Years
  • Chapter 2

"Alrighty then, I'm Luc. What's your name?"
    The boy said to the Nidoran♀. They sat opposite one another in 'Lucs' bedroom in the Pewter City Pokemon Centre, Across from one another at the table.

"Nidoran!" The Little blue Poison Pin chirped

"Yeah but.. what's your actual name?"
    "Nido! Nido-Ran!"
    "...I can't understand a word that you're saying.."
    The Nidoran♀ slammed its head against the table.. Muttering something along the lines of 'Nidoran' under its breath
    "I get it.. I'll just call you Nidoran then.. It's not my fault I don't speak blue-rat! You have this pokeball though, you surely belong to someone then, right?" Luc chimed.
    The Nidoran♀ viciously shook its head "Whaddya mean no? You have a pokeball you must have a trainer!" The Nidoran♀ continued to shake its head
    "Nidoran!" It chimed
    "I still don't understand a lick of what you're saying.. but whatever.." Luc sighed, jumping onto his bed.
    The Nidoran♀ jumped in beside him, as the lights flickered off, the Poison Pin nuzzled up into Lucs chest, falling asleep. Sighing Luc slowly fell asleep alongside her, a smirk across his face.

Luc awoke with a yawn, Nidoran♀ on the floor dozing away, sighing, he got up and dressed into his clothes, tightening his jacket around his waste, doing some stretches, muttering himself "..Ready to seize the day.. Ready to seize the day..".
    As the Nidoran♀ awoke, Luc quickly picked her up and set her on his head. "'ere we go buddy.." He muttered, walking out of the Poke-Centre

"So what do you wanna do.. I'd rather not head back to that route to be personally honest.. and It'd be hard to head to Viridian city because of the forest.. We're sort of stuck." Luc sighed, looking up towards the Nidoran♀ resting on his head. The Nidoran♀ facing towards the gym.
    "The gym? Are you crazy? I'm not a trainer!" Luc stuttered, as Nidoran♀ began to dash off in the direction of the gym.
    "Oh for the love of.." Luc sighed, chasing after the stubby poison pin.
    "Jeez.. calm.. down.." Luc said wheezing at the entrance of the gym. As he walked in he saw a man in a small camper outfit.. obviously meant for a child..
    "Err.. This is the Gym right..?" Luc said, shocked at the terrifying display before him.

"You got that right! Are you here for a challenge?" The scary man spoke

"I.. I think so.." Luc muttered, looking around for Nidoran, noticing a blue spec arrive in front of him
    "Yeah.. Yeah I'm ready for this! Let's go!"

"Alright alright.. I! The Pewter City Gym leader! Camper Liam! Will be your opponent!" The man yelled.. his blue ponytail flowing in the wind as he jumps in the air.. hair.. so much hair..

"Alrighty then.. Nidoran let's go!" Luc spouted

"Good Luck challenger! Har har har!" Liam shouted, throwing a pokeball onto the rocky terrain of an arena, a red flash erupting as the pokeball opens, summoning a rock.. with arms..
    "Geodude! Stand by!"

"Geo-Duude!" the rock would spout from its mouth

"...What the hell even is anything anymore.." Luc would sigh "Alright Nidoran! Let's show 'em what you got! Scratch attack!"
    The Nidoran would sigh, rushing towards the opposing Geodude, swiping at it, doing nothing to effect it

"HAR HAR HAR!" the man would screech "You think a meesly NORMAL type attack can harm my rock hard Determination?"

"What…" Luc would question everything as he battled a man in child's clothing

"Geodude! Tackle attack!" The camper would screech. As the Geodude flew towards the Blue rat, striking it backwards "HAR HAR HAR! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

"Tch.. Nidoran… do you have any other moves?" Luc questioned Nidoran, as her head shook violently up and down "Wait really..? Go for it!" Luc yelled, as Nidoran sprinted towards the opposing Geodude, her back legs began to glow.

"Wait.. oh crap.. crap.. CRAP CRAP CRAP" Liam would yell, as Nidoran closed in on Geodude, jumping in the air, striking Geodude to the side with her right back leg, then sprinting after the flying Geodude; jumping in the air and kicking it into the ground below her.

"..What the hell was that.." Luc said in awe with a small chuckle following it. As Nidoran jumped back to Lucs side. It was more visible that Geodude had fainted.

"Double Kick. I should've guessed…" Liam muttered, returning his Geodude to a pokeball via a red energy from the empty capsule.

"Huh.. so do I get a gym badge now?"

"Pshh.. There's still one pokemon to face little man.. Har.. har.. har.." Liam would mutter, a sound of evil edging from his voice. "ONIX! STAND BY!" He would scream. Throwing another Pokeball in the air, the capsule opening. And a red flash erupting from the insides of it. The red flash would mould into the shape of a giant snake.. reaching over eight metres high..!

"Oh.. crap." Luc would sputter; as the red flash would form into a large clump of rocks all attached to one another to form a large rock-snake.

"ONIX!" The monster would screech; Nidorans ears flapping down to the side of her face in fear.

"T-that's an impressive pokemon you have there… t-to bad that it won't be enough to beat us! R-right Nidoran!" Luc would chant, looking expectantly at Nidoran, a flash wiping across Lucs eyes. Nidorans face of fear would quickly turn into determination, nodding towards Luc, then refacing the Rock-Snake.

"HAR. HAR. HAR. You still think you can beat me? I find it hard not to laugh! You're a child with a blue rat as your partner! You stand no chance!" Liam would belch

"..That's what you think.." Luc would mutter, a smirk appearing across his face "We can sure as hell try! Nidoran! Double kick!" As Luc yelled this; Nidorans back legs would glow as she sprinted towards the opposing Onix.

"Alright then.. let the real battle begin!" Liam yelled, confidence in his voice "Iron tail!" Would be ordered upon Onix, as the snake rushed towards the blue mouse opposing it, then jumping in the air and smashing its tail down on the ground.

"Nidoran! Get outta there!" Luc would announce, Nidoran jumping to the left, "..Tch.. We can't get close to that monster.." Luc would mutter, looking up the body of the snake. "Wait.. Nidoran! Run up Onix's body!" Luc would announce, Nidoran forcing a quick nod, running towards the giant Rock-Snake,

"Iron tail! Once more!" Liam would announce, as Onix attempted to strike Nidoran again. "NOW! Jump on its tail!" Luc would command, Nidoran jumping in the air, landing just above the tip of Onix's tail "Now! Run up to its head" As this was screamed across the battlefield, Nidoran began to climb up the body of the Rock-Snake.

"Rock Tomb!" Liam would announce, Onix's tail slamming against the ground; causing rocks to fall from the ceiling, around Onix's body, and sometimes even onto his body. Rocks coming left and right, smashing into Onix attempting to hit Nidoran

"Hold on buddy! Near there!" Luc would encourage, as Nidoran closed in on Onix's head.

"NOW!" Luc would screech. Nidorans legs once again glowing white, right leg smashing Onix down onto its stomach. Left leg pointing down as Nidoran falls, smashing into Onix's head. Causing smoke to come from the explosive impact let off.

"Grr…"

"H-har..?"

Both trainers would mutter, as the smoke proceeded to clear, Nidoran sitting atop Onix's knocked out head with a look of pride across her face

"N-no!" Liam would cry, realising he had lost to a measly Nidoran.

"W-we did it.. WE DID IT!" Luc would screech, Nidoran running to him, jumping into his arms "We beat him.. we won Nidoran.." He'd chuckle, picking her up and placing her on his head. Then walking over to the crying camper Liam "Badge. Now."

"F-fine!" Liam would shutter, standing up from his ball of tears, turning around and tapping a tile in the wall; taking a badge and a CD, turning around and passing them to Luc.

"What's with the music disk?" Luc would ponder

"..It's a Technical Machine idiot.. you can use it to teach a pokemon a move. Now get OUT!" Liam would scream, tears reappearing on his face, Luc skipping out of the gym a look of glee upon his face.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heyya! It's been a while since Chapter 2; but I've been inspired and decided to finish chapter 3! And in its full, for you all to enjoy. Here it is!

Chapter 3

"..This isn't working," Luc said, before letting out a sigh. Attempting to use the Technical Machine given to him by Liam on Nidoran, attempting to cram it into the forehead of his lil' Poison Pin partner.

"Oh well.. I guess we can head on now," he said, picking Nidoran up and placing her on his head, heading out onto the grassy field where the Sceptile attacked him. A sign roughly scratched 'Route 3' rested/leaned against a wall.

"Ain't this fun.." Luc would sigh as he and Nidoran travelled across the Route, battling trainer after trainer. Amazingly different pokemon at each turn. Becoming more tedious than actually thrilling though... As they approached a pokecenter sitting on the outskirts of Mount Moon, Luc and Nidoran saw a man in a lab coat fiddling with a red - computerised device.

"You alright there man..? You seem kinda anxious," Luc would ask the man as he adjusted his glasses and ruffled white hair to respond.

"Err.. yes I'm fine.." He said in a semi-slimy tone "It's just that I need someone to Celadon city for me.. I have a parcel over there and I can't go get it myself."

"Oh well.. We could probably go get it..?" Luc would ask himself, looking towards his Nidoran.

"Oh really? That'd be great! Thank you! Here, here!" The man said, shoving the small red device into Lucs hands

"W-what is this? I-I'm not even a legal trainer..!" Luc sputtered

"It doesn't matter! You can get a trainer license in Cerulean city, on the other side of Mount Moon, here, take these as well!" Luc would have more objects pushed onto him, as two small cases were shoved into his arms, and the man started to return back in the direction of Pewter city.

"...What the hell..?" Luc would mutter, opening both cases and placing them on the ground to inspect.
    One of the cases had 8 slots indented into it, the one in the top left being in the shape of the badge he'd received. Reluctantly, Luc placed the badge in the slot, fitting perfectly.

"Oh.. this must be a badge case," Luc would close it and put it into his small blue backpack, looking towards the second case: it had 6 slots in it, 5 of which contained more pokeballs, empty of course.
    "Oh.. so I can catch more members of my team.. wow.. I wish I could thank that guy, eh, I'm going to get his parcel from Celadon anyway.. I guess this is the least he could do, or the like of it it least." Luc would turn to the cave leading into Mount Moon.
    "Ready Nidoran..?"

"Ni-do Raaan!" The little blue poison pin would chime with glee in its tone.

"Alright then.. 'ere we go.." Luc muttered, as he picked up his little companion and headed into the depths of Mount Moon.
    "This is... ominous..." Luc would say as he and Nidoran defeated a trainer and their Geodude.
    "This place is really creepy... I couldn't be more uncomfortable..!" Luc sighed, continuing to travel into the dark mountain..
    As Luc proceeded. He came across another boy; his clothes were white and blue, with a black tank top. He seemed slightly off..
    When he turned around to notice Luc. Nidoran shuttered and took a step back.
    "Everything O.K buddy?" Luc asked.

"N-Nido, Nidoran!" Nidoran would chant, anger in its eyes

"What the.. you!" The boy would impose, looking towards the little mouse. Nidoran jumping behind Luc in fright.

"Err.. Yo?" Luc would mutter, not fully understanding the situation

"What are you doing with that excuse for a Nidoran! That Sceptile was surely gonna kill it!" he'd say, beginning to mutter.

"Sceptile..? Wait.. you're this Nidoran's trainer.. You're the one that left it to die!" Luc would yell, anger showing in his eyes

"What the hell are you doing here? Mount moon isn't for sad excuse trainers. Only for powerful ones." The boy would mutter, changing topic.

"We've beaten Liam. I'm heading to Cerulean. Ain't that right Nidoran?" Luc would state, cockiness in his voice.

"Grr.. You think you're all hot? Well you're not! I could beat you in battle EASY."

"Nidoran. You up for this?" Luc would question, looking towards his new friend for confirmation, determination flashing in his eyes. Nidoran reluctantly then nods, jumping in front of Luc to his aid.

"F-fine!" The boy mutters, equipping a pokeball from his pocket, sending it into the air as it opened in a red flash; summoning a turtle, a blue turtle with tufts for ears and tail.

"Wartortle!" The blue, fanged pokemon yelled.

"Huh.. neat.." Luc would mutter, as Nidoran readied her stance
    "Let's go! Poison sting attack!" Luc exclaimed, an attack Nidoran had learnt during battle with other trainers

"Ha! Rapid Spin!" The boy commanded, the turtle retreating to its shell, rushing towards Nidoran, deflecting not only the Poison sting, but also attacking and knocking Nidoran backwards.

"Tch.." Luc would grunt, attempting to think of a counter to the bounding turtle, repeatedly striking Nidoran with an incredible speed, bouncing off walls and rocks..
    "Damnit all.. Nidoran! Double kick the ground and jump!"
    Nidoran did such, back legs glowing, kicking the ground and launching Nidoran in the air above them all.

"Ha! Wartortle use Water Gun!" the boy would yell, the Wartortle firing a powerful jet of water at the Poison pin Pokemon which was currently above.

"S-****! Nidoran!" Luc would yell, Nidoran being blasted with water and being knocked into the ceiling above them all.

"You can't beat me! You're weak! I'm going to be the most powerful trainer this world has ever seen! Ha Ha Ha!"

"N-Nidoran.." The poison pin would mutter, standing up from the crushing fall from the large height.

"T-Tch.." Luc would mutter, worried, thinking of his next move... He didn't have much to do and he was running out of options
    "I... I don't know what to do... I.. I don't wanna lose though.." Luc looked up from the floor towards his partner, who was looking back at him, eyes that showed that she believed in him. Luc would nod,
    "Let's go! Nidoran! Scratch attack!"

As Nidoran ran towards the opponent, left paw glowing white.. The white glow began to spread to the rest of her body..? Nidoran began to grow: ears and back growing large spikes, a longer tail growing from the Pokemon's behind..

"W-what's going on..?" Luc would question, confused.

"E-evolution..." The boy opposing Luc would stutter as the glow faded back to both of the Pokemon's paws... The Pokemon would have grown and would be in front of the Wartortle by now, the Pokemon would stand on its hind legs…

"Nidorina!" It would yell in a deeper tone, beginning to slash with rapid fury at the Wartortle opposing it

"H-holy.." Luc would mutter to himself, clenching his fist and raising it in front of himself. "Yeah.. yeah! Go for it!"

The 'Nidorina' would run back to Luc's side, as the Wartortle fell backwards, incapacitated.

"W-what the hell.. T-this isn't over kid! I'll beat you yet!" The boy would quickly return his partner, running deeper into the cave

"What a creep.." Luc would mutter, as his 'Nidorina' jumped into his arms, a large grin on its face

"Nido!" the Nidorina would growl affectionately, closing her eyes to indicate her sheer pleasure at the fact Luc was its new partner.

"Huh.." Luc would chuckle "I guess you're the new Nidoran, eh?"

"Ni-Do-Ri-Na~!"

Back