• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
  • right, im EV training an Alakazam, in SP ATK and Speed. so heres the scenario, i fully ev trained him in both stats plus the remaining spare evs in some random stat and lets say hes lv 50. now i just need to level him up to 100, but will training him by beating the league affect my EVs? EG: would i lose sp attack evs and gain attack or defence EVs instead, which will muck up my training? because i hear people just rarecandy their pokes once the EV training is complete. please enlighten me :)

Cheeky Beaver

@ techloom clause
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    No, he will not lose EV's because he has already gained them. Once they are gained the ONLY way to lose them is by using special berries. Hope this helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back