• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up you're own Pokemon game cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    OK, here's how you play. Make up a cheat for one of either red/blue/yellow/silver/gold/crystal and put it here. Make it hard and the craziest one wins! Ill be judging! Here is one I made up for silver/gold:

Talk to bill 9 times. Then go to the daycare centre and fish in there pond. You will catch a vaporeon. Go to slowpoke well and you will find a rocket there. He will trade a vaporeon for a Mew.

I am not in the competition but i'll reguarly post a few for the heck of it.

Edit by Igtica: Deadline is now June 1st. We also need judges in order to make this a proper contest, so please e-mail me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    here is mine for silver:

raise a starmie to level 90 and make it hold a sun stone then go to new bark town and speak to mom 100 times then when she says "is this about money" just say no then trade starmie for a blastoise with a freind then the starmie will evove into a mew and the blastoise will evolve into a venasaur

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Ruby/Sapphire Made-up Cheat

I got one:
    In ruby/sapphire, catch a Relicanth. Trade it while it is holding a Heart Scale. Take the traded Relicanth (do not trade it back) to the Elite Four. Beat them with it in your party. It must still be holding the heart scale. Go to the Sky Pillar and go to the top floor. Defeat Rayquaza with Relicanth (don't catch it) and then wait in the tower for 10 hours. Obtain an Eon Ticket (after you've done this NOT before) and go to the Island. Beat Latios/Latias with Relicanth and you will obtain Deoxys.

Last edited:

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    i got one for u :
    CATCH all the unown in gold / silver and go to get the gs ball from kurt and go to alex forest and u will find serebii

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Pokedragonfire said:
    I got 1:
    In ruby/sapphire, catch a relicanth. Trade it while it is holding a heart scale. Take the traded relicanth (do not trade it back) to the elite 4. Beat them with it in your party. It must still be holding the heart scale. Go to rayquaza's tower and go to the top floor. Beat rayquaza with relicanth (don't catch it) and then wait in the tower for 10 hours. Obtain an Eon Ticket (after you've done this NOT before) and go to the Island. Beat Latios/Latias with relicanth and you will obtain Deoxys.

that ones good but sacraficing rayquaza for deoxys :shocked: ill pass.

heres one->
    get all 8 badges and beat elite 4 twice. go to may and she'll give u wurple that only knows splash(its unstopable :shocked: <-sarcasm). wurmple would be holding a pass to kanto. get all 8 badges in kanto and u would automatically be taken to elm's(yes, elm's). elm will tell u that you stole his beloved starter pokemon. you would appear with a question mark on your head and then elm will come up to u with a butter knife and kill you. you will drop dramatically to the floor and die.... the screen will turn black and elm would appear and say "oh!,ha they're were just playing 'hide n' go seek', haha i've got such a bad memory, and ive got to do something about my anger.hahahahahaha..............".
    then once u turn on ur game again u will play new game(no choice). and instead of picking trecko, torchic, or mudkip u will play with, u guessed it, a shiny wurmple that ONLY knows splash. enjoy the rest of the game. :D

hah this took me quite a while to think up. if u want can u rate this one.ill thank u by sending u a shiny wurmple that only knows splash. :D

Years
  • Let's see...

Getting Rayquaza (in blue/red)

First, you must catch mewtwo without useing your master ball. Then get a dragonnite without trading. You can evolve it from dracini. Talk to Oak with only those 2 pokemon with you. He will ask if those are the only 2 pokemon you have. Say yes and he'll give you change powder. Buy a leaf stone. Use the change powder on dragonnite. If you use it on mewtwo he will kill you and you will have to restart your game. Now use the leaf stone on mewtwo. The mewtwo will involve into Rayquaza. Dragonite will be gone from your party.
    -------

Was that good?

Last edited:

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • MewMan said:
    OK, here's how you play. Make up a cheat for one of either red/blue/yellow/silver/gold/crystal and put it here. Make it hard and the craziest one wins! Ill be judging! Here is one I made up for silver/gold:

Talk to bill 9 times. Then go to the daycare centre and fish in there pond. You will catch a vaporeon. Go to slowpoke well and you will find a rocket there. He will trade a vaporeon for a Mew.

I am not in the competition but i'll reguarly post a few for the heck of it.

so when does the contest start???*i think ill make it to the top 10* :)

MissingNo. Pokemon #000

Wild BfSDS?GBfc Appeared!
    Years
  • R/S Fake Cheat

Get a cow in R/S

1. Take a Blaziken to the Daycare Center, holding any berry.
    2. The daycare lady will yell "MY BERRY!" and eat the berry (and Blaziken).
    3. Talk to the daycare man. He will say "MOOOO!"
    4. Go back in and talk to the daycare lady. She will lead you to the Daycare man.
    5. The Daycare man will turn into a cow and follow you like Pikachu would in Yellow.
    6. The Blaziken the Daycare woman ate willeat the cow and yell something about beef.
    7. Your Gameboy explodes.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Disclaimer: This code is screed

TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
    Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pok?mon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pok?gods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pok?mon in your Pok?dex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pok?mon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
    1) Articuno
    2) Zapdos
    3) Moltres
    4) GASTLY
    5) GASTLY
    6) GASTLY
    Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pok?mon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pok?mon (just play Pok?flute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
    Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
    Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
    Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
    Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
    Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
    Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
    Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
    Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
    These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pok?gods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. On the other hand trading the "Pok?gods" seems to work just like normal.

Years
  • mew

start a new red or blue game and get your pokemon and talk to oak 1000000 times and he will screem and battle you with the remaning pokemon defeat him and oak will give you a mew fosal continue the game and give it too the pokelab come back later to get mew

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • (Do it in this order) Talk to your Mum 30 Times, talk to Prof. Elm 20 times, talk to Oak 10 times and talk to Mr. Pok?mon 1 time.
    After doing this walk out, you'll get a phone call from your Mum saying Oak and Elm are dead. Go to the Pok?mon Tower and battle the ghost of Elm. He will try and kil you but your first Pok?mon will take the bullet.
    It will become a ghost. It will try and kill you. Then a Venustoise will protect you and then Lugia will join you. You will have LV1000 Pok?mon and everything in the game.

Pok?mon GSC-

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Eco-Mono said:
    TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
    Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pok?mon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pok?gods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pok?mon in your Pok?dex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pok?mon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
    1) Articuno
    2) Zapdos
    3) Moltres
    4) GASTLY
    5) GASTLY
    6) GASTLY
    Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pok?mon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pok?mon (just play Pok?flute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
    Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
    Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
    Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
    Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
    Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
    Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
    Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
    Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
    These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pok?gods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. On the other hand trading the "Pok?gods" seems to work just like normal.
    is this true
    tell truth

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Thunder said:
    is this true
    tell truth

Of course not, if it was he wouldn't post it in a thread called 'MAKE UP YOU'RE OWN POKEMON GAME CHEAT' Would he? I think.....

Anyway I have not decided a winner yet, (i'll need a few more posts) But I have got a top 3:

Girlgeniuse's cheat on getting Rayquazza

Missingno's one on how to get a cow (you can't get more crazy then that!)

Eco-mono's cheat on how to get a mist-stone

They are not in any paticular order

Here's another one I made up off of the top of my head for R/b

First of all, do not battle Gary on the SS anne. Get cut by having a freind trade it over. Capture all 151 pokemon. Then let them all free. Then battle Gary on the SS anne. As soon as you battle you will blank out. You will wake up in a Pokemon centre. Suddenly Oak will come up the same way he did at the start of the game when you went into the grass and he stopepd you. You will go back to his lab and be offered a choice of the first three Pokemon. Pick the middle on, it will be squirtle. Make his nickname : RAZZA Then train him to level 6. He will evolve into Mewthree. Go back to the PC you let all the pokemon free on and you will find them all in box 1.

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • :P I think this will win. This is for R/S

Get all 200 pokemon. Then go to the battle tower. You will see a man hogging the PC. Click on him. He will say to get lost. Then you get pushs you through a window to a town where all prehistoric pokemon live. Then nurse joy comes and takes $3500 to pay for the window. Then a kabuto comes and eats you. You start the game over. Instead of treeko, mudkip and torchick you get omynite, kabuto or arodactl

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Thunder said:
    is this true
    tell truth
    Check the title of my post. It reads:

icon1.gif
    Disclaimer: This is pure screed

So no, it's not real. I'm glad it's convincing though. ;)

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • okay heres mine: r/s
    get the waynut egg form the olg woman...
    sit in the hot sand for 10 minutes then dive unter water for 5 minutes...
    go to every pokemon center while your party (including the egg) has the pokerus virus.
    then fly back and tlak to the lady. talk to her 10 times.
    then fly and look at the space stone constantly pressing a&b at the same time next to it 100 times
    and then fly back to the old ladys town and walk into the spa
    go into the hot spa.
    if the following steps have been done correctly your egg will hatch as a mew rather then the wynut holding a egg shard...allowing it to grank pokerus virus to your party for 1yr while the egg is being held and also encounetr only shineys untill after 1 year when the egg shard cripples and dies..

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    You have a btter chance of winning if it is not a cheat for r/s since i haven't played those games and will take a liking towards the other cheats.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
    Years
  • In R/B/Y finish the game once and catch all 150 main pokemon and raise them all to level 100 in under 24 hours , picking bulbasaur as your starter.
    Do the same for using squirtle as your starter and charmander ( in that order) Start another game , call yourself Prof. Birch. When you start you will be Prof birch , go to Professor Oak's lab and he will say " Lets take this outside " you will both end up outside. He will claim that only one of you can be the Pokemon Prof and then He will chalange you to a duel.

He has
    Bore
    Talk Rubbish
    Facts
    Lie

You have
    Slag
    Complain
    Cry
    Bite

You will fight like a normal pokemon battle. Once you beat him he will break down crying, and you will get him in a pokeball , he comes at level 30. If you loose , oak will send out his Squirtle , Bublbasaur and Charmander. These pokemon will tie you up , and scarifice you to the pokegod Missingno.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Ultimate Pokemon

In Gold/Silver, breed a ditto with a ditto. Then catch a smergle and ride on your bike to hatch the egg. Ride the bike only in kanto with the egg. When it hatches, beat the Elite 4 with smergle. Make sure the move sketch is there. Learn Toxic with sketch from the Elite 4. Now a super rare ultimate pokemon will appear in the wild with an attack that makes it always go first and kill the pokemon in one hit. It will run away and if you save before you catch it, it won't appear so you can only catch it with a masterball.The pokemon should look like this
    ant.gif
    and it is unstoppable. Its attack is called pathogenic plaque and is the ultimate attack. Once you have this pokemon, if you beat the Elite 4 with it it will give you another pokemon called tipocanth. Tipocanth looks like this
    Tipocanth.gif
    and is very powerful.
    It is given to you and not captured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back