• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] d.Red

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2021
Welcome, new trainer, to the land of Kielo!

Seek out fame, fun and friendship in this newly-colonized region, with over 150 Pokémon to catch and raise – many of them with unique Kielo forms that can't be found anywhere else. Battle eight challenging Gyms, explore ancient ruins and caves, and take on a variety of thrilling challenges as you set out on an adventure of a lifetime! Oh, and be sure to watch out for that dastardly Team Rocket along the way!

And remember, whatever horrors may have led you to this place, it's over now. You are safe here. You don't have to be afraid anymore.

dred5_zpsfapc4ppc.png
dred3_zps0qzkk1oo.png
dred7_zpsxjvh4qpl.png

dred4_zpsdqjdbpg1.png
dred1_zps1z9vhrmb.png
dred2_zpsjy0zztov.png

dred9_zpstzpi0suk.png
dred6_zpsrfhetrmt.png
dred8_zpsgwdp5wz9.png

Welcome to d.Red.

On the surface, d.Red appears to be a fairly normal fangame. Explore a new region, collect 150+ Pokémon, defeat eight gyms, become the Champion. You might say it's a regular carnival. But there's an unsettling secret lurking at the heart of the Kielo region, a slow-building mystery crafted by an accomplished poet and horror writer.

The game is still growing, with four towns and three gyms in the current demo. Expect big changes to come in the future.

Features:
  • A compelling and unique story!
  • 75+ Kielo Forms! Kielo Form Pokémon have altered sprites, movesets and types, and sometimes other surprises!
  • New weather conditions!
  • A completely rewritten Pokédex!
  • New moves and Abilities!
  • Bike racing! (Currently in alpha.)
  • An original soundtrack! (Not yet implemented.)
  • Pokémon racing! (Not yet implemented.)
  • Timed dungeons! (Not yet implemented.)
  • Multiple outfits! (Not yet implemented.)
  • Secret endings! (Not yet implemented.)

d.Red is being made by a team of three: One artist, one musician, and one leader (that'd be me) doing everything else. It's being made primarily to teach myself more about game creation and storytelling, but also as a genuine labour of love and a gift to the Pokémon community. To that end, we are looking for:

• Playtesters! Tell me what works and doesn't work, in terms of design, functionality, and story.
  • Sprite artists! The current artist and I are making headway on the game's assets, but there's still a lot left to do.
  • Programmers! I'm trying to learn as much as possible as I make this, and while I'll be returning to the forums if I have questions, even a short one-on-one session with someone who knows what they're doing would be a huge benefit.

Credits:
Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back