• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Move tutors and specific pokes?

Years
  • Hey guys, so on my conquest to complete all gens with complete dex and perfect pokemon has begun, so in terms of move tutors in BW and B2W2 are there any I should save for specific pokemons?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's best to figure out what Pokémon you're using first (and which version) before considering what you can possibly teach them. Do you have any particular Pokémon in mind? :)

Years
  • It's best to figure out what Pokémon you're using first (and which version) before considering what you can possibly teach them. Do you have any particular Pokémon in mind? :)

Well I have access to black and white and its sequels. I plan to complete the pokedex so all available/possible pokemon are on the table. Are the move tutors only used once? if not then I guess I don't have to worry?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you have the shards etc you have no problem. Here's the BW Strategy Dex: http://www.smogon.com/dex/bw/pokemon/

Think about what you want to use and then work on getting moves similar to those. It's going to be tough but if you're determined you can!!

Back