• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Advance(#`s 1,2,3,4....)

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
  • Do you like Super Mario Bros Advance?If so talk about it here.
    Also talk about rumors for the game here too!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Advance 4 is coming out right? I own advance 2, and you could've called it Super Mario Bros 2(US) Super Mario World etc., lol but it takes alot of time that....

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    I never played them but they do look cool. All have to check them out sometime
    Really You Have ever Played Them?

They are sort of liek the Original Games for Nintendo but they are much better!
    -------

I heard they are making a 5th Game after they make the 4th!

Years
  • Here's a rundown:

1: Super Mario Bros. 2
    2: Super Mario World
    3: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario World 2
    4: Super Mario Bros. 3

BTW, You can scan in features from SMB2 and SMW onto SMB3: SMA4. (E-Reader)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I own the 2nd Mario advanced cause i own/beat the other ones on my SNES! but im definatly gonna get super mario 4 when it comes out in November! i also want Mario & Luigi! and if anyone needs help on Super Mario World (#3) Cause i own it on my SNES, and i know almost every shortcut in the game! and i know how to get the Blue/Yellow/Red Yoshis!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I have Super Mario Advance 1, 2 and 3. Classic Mario games rule. Definitely getting the fourth game in the series, seeing as Super Mario Brothers 3 (the included game) is the best. Mario. Game. Ever. :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well i have the back in the day oldies mario games for the first Nitendo and i can't belive they still work lol!

Back