• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I can't believe I never played this game before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2017
    So I'm doing a let's play on Pokémon Crystal, and I think this game is AMAZING! I wish I discovered it sooner! Now I even have a shiny Gyarados ahahahah! Be sure to check out my let's play and by the way, I'm a pretty new youtuber so any tip/suggestion you can give me will surely help me improve my content. Thanks ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWldYANUXew&t=2861s

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey Awimbambou! I looove that you're enjoying Pokemon Crystal... unfortunately the only thing is in the rules it states:

"You must have 25+ posts to create an LP thread. This is to prevent users from joining exclusively for the sake of advertising. If you have less than 25 posts or if a moderator determines that you've been making spammy posts for the sake of meeting the restriction, your LP thread will be closed."

You must also discuss what is mentioned in the video. In the mean time you could try to make a travel journal? Basically a text only writeup of your journey - it's just as good I think!

But yeah, feel free when you've made 25 posts to come back here and start up another LP thread - just don't forget to write about what's in your video as well & encourage discussions! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back