• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS resources

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2017
    So I got 2 questions that are kinda the same. I got new trees from a HGSS and all of them I cant walk behind but instead I walk over them when I put the Xs and Os. Is there any way to change it so it does it like the normal trees so I can walk under them and not over.

This is kinda like the last one but involves water. I have a water tile for the well water and since its not a moving animation I cant make it move but is there a way to transplant a moving texture into essentials so i can use a HGSS water tile. Also know any good places to get tilesets I got a few from something relic but if there are other places that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkin

So I got 2 questions that are kinda the same. I got new trees from a HGSS and all of them I cant walk behind but instead I walk over them when I put the Xs and Os. Is there any way to change it so it does it like the normal trees so I can walk under them and not over.
    You have to set up the priorities for that effect.
    Spoiler:

This is kinda like the last one but involves water. I have a water tile for the well water and since its not a moving animation I cant make it move but is there a way to transplant a moving texture into essentials so i can use a HGSS water tile. Also know any good places to get tilesets I got a few from something relic but if there are other places that would be great.
    Google's your friend. There's a lot of available autotiles that can be easily accessed by typing "hgss animated autotiles".
    Spoiler:

Back